Chapter 9

Sam POV:

I woke up to Pity Party by Melanie Martinez playing. I check the time, 7:00, damn it's early.... When I realize I can't fall back asleep, I go get dressed in a white crop top and jeans, then I just do my makeup normally. I decided to actually wear my glasses instead of contacts, for once...

After getting ready, I go downstairs to get an Apple and some water.

"Hey... Sam right?" I heard Bret ask

"Yup"

"Okay, just wanted to make sure." Then he let out an awkward chuckle

At that exact moment my friends Kyle, Blade, Cam, and Aaron come running into the house and over to me, thank god for friends that know when to walk in. Blade looks like he was about to cry and Cam was actually crying.

"What the hell is going on? Are you okay?" I start to question

"Just read this" Blade hands me a paper that looks like it was printed off of an email. It is asking us if we would be happy to open for the band Issues, since we have a band called What A Way To Die, for their concert in our home town because their original opening band is having some personal issues but would be back after the concert in our town.

"Yes, email them back." I reply while smiling like a madman.

"I already did, we are having practice tomorrow so they can see how good we are I guess. And the concert is in four days...." Blade replied

"Okay, I think we can do it."

And of course Kyle, being the nosey type of person he is asked me what happened with Mat, the guy I dated for a month before he slept with some hoe I used to go to school with, I told him all that happened and to put it in his words
"I'm a smack a bitch back into 2009." How nice was that.

After some time, I told Jack about what happened with the concert and all that jazz. I told him that tomorrow was when the guys from Issues would see how we are and how we sound, along with meeting them.

Time skip to a few hours

I was down stairs with everybody and I got to get the pick of movie and me being the horror movie lover I chose Hostel, but everyone didn't want to watch it, so we agreed on John Dies In The End (Which is a great movie). 

After the movie, I decided to go to bed. While listening to State Champs...