Chapter 3

Sam Pov:

The next day:

I woke up to Around My Head by Cage The Elephant blaring in my ear. Guess I fell asleep with my earphones in... Oh well.
After getting dressed into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a crop top, I decided to lay on my bed and listening to music while video chatting with my best friend, Blade. After about an hour or so, I hear a knock on the door.
"Sam, you are getting adopted, get your things together." Ew, it was Ms. Harper

I start to pack my things when a hear someone walk into the room. When I turn around to see who it was, I was extremely confused to see Jack Barakat helping my pack my bags.

After a minute or two, I broke the silence.
"Ummm, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm the one who is adopting you... Is that okay?"

"What the fuck, holy mother of balls" "Holy Brendon Urie's forehead and Alex Gaskarth's eyebrows"

"I take that's an okay?" Jack chuckled

"No, its a YASSSSSSS"

After another 5 to 10 minutes of packing and talking, it was time to go. I just walked right out the doors, there is no one that I need to say goodbye to those assholes.

When Jack and I pulled into the driveway of a large, beautiful house. Once we stepped inside, a man came to the door so he could meet me. He had beautiful brown eyes, large, thick eyebrows and the most perfect smile I think I've ever seen, well except Chris's smile... He introduced himself as, Alex Gaskarth. He is extremely attractive. I think I'm in love *dramatic music playing in the back ground*

After talking and being introduced to Zack and Rian, Jack showed me where my room was and he left so I could get settled in. I start to unpack my bags and I put my CDs and vinyl's on the desk that is in the room. Once I'm done putting everything away, the room looks complete, it looks perfect.

Not to long after I finished with my room, Jack came up and told me diner was here. That night we watched movies, talked and ate pizza. I told the four of them about me and my life, well not all of it, only part about my parents. Then around 11 pm, I went up to go to bed, or better known as going to scroll the tumblr, YouTube and fanfictions.

So far, I'm think living here is a great choice for me...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Please tell me what you think of this so far! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter