Chapter 10

Sam POV

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed while sing The Offspring songs.

"What the fuck"

"Oh, your finally awake!" I hear blade yell as I start to get out of the extremely comfortable bed.

"Get dressed, we have to leave and meet the guys in Issues soon." Kyle said.

"Ugh, fine." I replied while applying my makeup. 

After applying my makeup, doing my hair, and getting dressed we all go downstairs to get food... obviously, my friends and I can't live without it. 

Time Skip

The guys from Issues were so nice and I think they liked our sound... maybe, probably not, but whatever. 

When we left the practice, we decided to go get some food from Denny's, because who doesn't love food and we all love Denny's food so... As we were walking in all we could think about was how hungry we were. We got more food than we probably should have, but my friends and I love food and we all are fatass at heart, after about an hour or two all the food was gone and we got a lot of food... That is so horrible but it tasted so good. After eating, we all went to Walmart and just good a bunch of useless things but Sam and I got a lot of makeup... what, it's was cheap for decent stuff. 

After eating and doing some shopping, we all got dropped off at our houses and When I got there I went directly to bed because I was so tired. 

Timeskip To After The Concert

I was sitting alone in my room, Jack and the guys were on tour. I slowly started to get back into taking speed and started to drink. As I was sitting there, my thoughts got the best of me as I chugged down the rest of my bottle of Fireball with a blade in my hand. I felt like a disappointment to my friends and family, like I always do, and I just wanted to give up. Time to write the note, or simple few words. 

I'm so sorry I couldn't do this anymore. I miss you and I'm so sorry. 

As I see the blood drip down my arm and I start to fade out. My mind is gone and I'm gone. 

----------------------

I'm sorry this had to end on a bad note, but i don't know if I want to finish this or not... so yeah. I'm deeply sorry.