Chapter 4

Alex Pov:

So Jack is going to be adopting a child... I really think this is going to be good for him, it will teach him responsibility and all that shit. He just left to go pick her up. Apparently her name is Sam, hope she's nice.

3 hours later:

I hear a car pull up into the driveway, Jack must be home... I hear the front door open, I should go introduce myself to her.

"Hey, my name is Alex, you must be Sam. Right?"

"Yup, I'm Sam, its nice to meet you Alex"
Damn, she's really cute (A/N: Alex and Lisa are not engaged here. Please don't kill me, the two of them are really cute together.)

We all just stood there in awkward silence until Jack broke it by going to have her meet the rest of the guys and show her, her room. It was next to mine. This should be fun... Hopefully, Lisa doesn't find out about this stupid little highschool crush.

After a few hours, Zack, Jack, Rian and I decided to order pizza. Once the pizza got here, Jack went up to get Sam. When we were eating, I realized how beautiful she was and everything about her. From here icy blue eyes to her pretty white hair to her perfect white teeth and smile. Everything is just perfect. But I can't be thinking this way, she is Jacks daughter and she's fucking 15 years old, I feel like Hervert the pervert. God I need help. You know what, I have Lisa and I love Lisa. She is my girlfriend, I can't be thinking of Sam that way.

Next Day:
(Still Alex POV)

I woke up to hear my phone going off. Oh shit, Lisa. I was supposed to go over to her house yesterday, shit, I forgot.

Well, she's going to come over in about an hour or two.

Hope today ends well...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a wonderful day