Chapter 2 - Beginning of the Blue Exorcist

"You lost little lamb, confess your sins and say your prayers." The priest Shiro Fujimoto said.

"I didn't do anything bad!" Said a boy named Rin Okumura. The two were in the confession box. In the next box over a boy named Allen Walker was listening to the pair.

"Then what's with those wounds?" replied the Priest.

"I fell on the stairs." was his excuse.

"Your back is dirty too." The priest noted.

"It was quite a fall." He said, as his lame excuse seemed more unlikely by the seconds.

"What about that nosebleed?" Fujimoto said.

"I fell onto an insanely hot babe-"

"What?! After her, Rin! Lead the way!" said the man who was supposed to be one of god's men. "Liar!"

"Father Fujimoto! A priest shouldn't say things like that!" Allen scolds as he watched Fujimoto put Rin in a headlock.

"You had a fight again, right?! Why do you always do that?!" The priest yells as Rin tries to struggle out of the headlock.

"Let go, Stupid old fart!" Within a Nano-seconde the pair seemed to part.

"They called from your part-time job earlier." He said in a disappointed voice. "They said that they don't need someone who doesn't come back after completing a delivery."

"You're saying that as if someone like me could do a decent job to begin with." Rin complained.

"Don't act like a spoiled brat!" The priest scolds at him. "One day you'll have to leave this abbey and make your own living! It's my duty as your guardian to make you ready for that! Or will you become a priest and lead the abbey?"

"Who'd want this rotting old church?" Rin said stubbornly.

"Now, now, Rin." Allen said trying to calm the situation.

"Father!" A boy named Yukio Okumura had walked in. "I'm finished with the preparations for moving. Now I only have to actually move the stuff."

"Good job."

"Welcome back, Nii-san." Yukio said to his older brother. "Did you have a fight again?"

"Shut up!" Rin pouted.

"Even though they're twins, they're totally different!" One of the fathers cleaning the church said. Rin had flinched feeling embarrassed. Allen sighed feeling the situation was going to get worse.

"The younger one, Yukio, is an athletic genius with amazing grades. Also, this spring he easily got into the True Cross Academy High School division."

"While the older one only causes troubles." Rin started to look sheepish. "Hey, Rin, if only you had a fraction of your little brother's virtues."

"Shut the f*** up!" Rin yelled as the heater in the centre of the abbey suddenly broke in burst of blue. Allen had jumped being the closest to it. The priest ran over to see he could salvage the heater.

"I really need to buy a new heater..." He muttered to himself.

"Are you okay, Allen?" Yukio asked.

"Yeah, it just spooked me. That's all." Allen said with a smile.

"Reverend Fujimoto," Another father had come in "You have a guest."

"Clean this up before the service!" He said to the other cleaning fathers. "Yukio, treat your brother's wounds."