Chapter 3- Cross Paths Again

Allen had packed all of his things. To think 3 months ago he would encounter Satan and befriend his son. Only days ago the man who had saved him was killed by Satan and now he was going to train as an exorcist again. Rin and Allen didn't tell Yukio what happened. Nor had he asked what happened. It seemed as though a dark cloud hung over him. Allen didn't know what to do. That made him nervous. Allen went outside to see Rin already waiting for him.

"Allen, you ready?" Rin asked.

"Hai."

"It's time to leave, isn't it?" The fathers said sadly.

"I already feel so lonely!"

"Feel free to drop by anytime!"

"This is your home!"

"Sure." Rin said with a smile.

"Of course!" Allen smiled too.

"It only feels like yesterday when Revered Fujimoto turned up with young Allen covered in wounds."

"I'm still covered in wounds." Allen laughed softly.

"Eh? That's nothing to laugh about, Allen." Rin scolds. "By the way, where's Yukio? Did he go back to the dorm already?"

"No, but I haven't seen him today."

"Hm." Rin looks down thinking about his brother with a concerned look on his face.

"Rin, let's go wait for him. I'm sure he will come." Allen said reassuring Rin. Rin swore Allen acted if he had the innocence of a pre-schooler sometimes.

"Okay let's go wait."

*

"That one-man clown act is late." Rin complained. "And Yukio's not here, either." Rin and Allen were still waiting for the strange man and the younger twin to show up. Suddenly a pink limo almost runs Rin over if he hadn't jumped off the road at the last second.

"Rin! Are you okay?" Allen exclaimed.

"That was close! Where do you think you're driving?!" Rin Yelled.

"Oh my, what a sunny day!" Allen recognised that voice. "A beautiful clear sky to accompany you on your new journey!"

"Me-Mephisto-san!" Allen exclaimed. "What on earth are you doing here?!"

"You know this clown, Allen?!" Rin exclaimed.

"Yes! And it has been too long hasn't it, God's most beloved child." Mephisto said with glee wrapping an arm around Allen while he just sighed. 'So he did know.' Rin thought.

"What's with that car anyway? Where the hell are you planning to take us to?" Rin said annoyed.

"And why pink?" Allen asked in a low tone but was ignored.

"To True Cross Academy, of course."

"True Cross Academy?" Rin repeated.

'That's the name of that new exorcist headquarters.' Allen thought to himself.

"Exactly. You know, to the general public I'm the Principal of the Academy." Mephisto explained.

"Huh?" Rin and Allen said simultaneously.

"And thus from today you two will be a student of my Academy as well." Mephisto said with the cheeky grin always present. Allen felt like he was already regretting this.

"Sorry for the wait!" Yukio had finally showed up in uniform. "I'm glad I don't have to be separated from my dear brother and close friend."

"Yukio?!" Rin exclaimed.