Chapter 19 - Chaos in the Black Division

Lan Bak frantically and comically ran down the halls of the Black Division. A Division that was hidden in a secret cavern in China. The blonde girl was running for her life. Behind her is a robot that went by the name Sir Komui 3X, on top of the robot the leader of the Black Division, Jaun Lee. Juan was laughing like a manic.

"DIE STALKER!" She shouted.

Rockets are fired at the Bak girl. She screams and runs faster. "I SWEAR I DIDN'T GET ANY PHOTOS OF HIM NAKED! JUST INNOCENT STUFF! I PROMISE!" Lan cried.

"She admitted it." Kamiki, Shima and Bon said at the same time. They had a disgusted look on they're face.

"Shouldn't we do something?!" Rin exclaimed.

"Nah." Aka assured. "They will tire each other in a moment."

"This kind of stuff happens a lot here." Mia sighed softly.

"I am so sorry about this, Okumura." Komlin said apologising to Yukio. "I thought they would at least behave better if they knew outsiders were coming. We don't get many guests here."

"Well... it certainly made things interesting." Yukio remarked staring at the ridiculous scene.

Komlin then directed his apologetic look at Allen. As if he was apologising to him too. Allen sighed and smiled. A signal that he quietly accepted it.

"Especially since you're the sons of Shiro Fujimoto I expected better from my sister." Komlin sighed watching his sister. She is laughing like a lunatic.

"What does dad got to do with this?" Rin asked leaning over.

Komlin looked at Rin and smiled. "Shiro Fujimoto is greatly respected by my sister and the Noah family here." He admitted.

"I thought the Black Division had a tumultuous relationship with the Vatican and Grigori." Yukio remarked.

"We do but Shi-shi was different." Road said speaking up.

"Shi-shi? You mean dad?" Rin blinked.

"Yep, I knew Shi-Shi since he was a novice! He was always fun to tease." Road chuckled.

Allen's eyes widen in realisation. That's how Father Fujimoto knew about him. His name, his innocence, the 14th. It was all from Road.

"Many years ago Shiro Fujimoto rescued my sister and Lord Yuuka-Lee from a demon." Komlin said with a far away look. As if he was remembering something long ago. "And since then the Lee family and Black Division has had a soft spot for him."

"... I didn't know that." Yukio admitted.

"Yuuka? Isn't that you?" Bon asked Noah. The glasses man chuckled.

"No, my older brother." He explained.

Allen looked back at Juan chasing Lan. It was making him feel nostalgic watching them run. Remembering his days in the Black order. A genuine smile appeared on Allen's face. That smile was not un-noticed by the people around him.

"... um Allen... what's with that look?" Rin asked confused. In hindsight Allen smiling at a young woman being chased by a crazy woman on a robot looks strange.

"Oh... its just... it reminds me of something." Allen waved off. That seemed to confuse Rin more.

Lan suddenly stopped running and turned around. She is glaring at Juan.

"I've had enough running! Innocence Activate!" She announced.

A blinding green light came from her gloves. The black gloves changed to a pure white and seemed to devour her uniforms sleeves. The gloves reached up to her shoulders. A pair of small white feathery wings appear on her elbows and the very end of the gloves. A glowing green cross appear on the palm of the gloves hands.