Spooky Halloween Chibi Comission prices! And a Free Allen!/Closed

Hello everyone! I'm sorry no this isn't a sudden new chapter. Sorry! Instead I wanted to tell you guys something else. I'm having a sale!

$5 each for a water coloured chibi in one of these spooky outfits I have on display here! If you want a second chibi (with the first one or separately) you can get it for more then half off! If you're interested message me! If you want you're chibis in different costumes from what I have here that's okay too! Just send me a picture and tell me what you want.

$5  each for a water coloured chibi in one of these spooky outfits I have on  display here! If you want a second chibi (with the first one or  separately) you can get it for more then half off! If you're interested message  me! If you want you're ...

However! Since you guys are here for this Fic and not my Art I wanted to give you guys a SPECIAL deal that no one else will get on my other platforms. Only because I love you guys and you are the only reason this fic still lives! And that I would feel gulity if I just suddenly updated with no Core Pride and Innocent Sorrow content for you all!

So if you guys buy 1 Chibi I will give you a free Allen Walker Chibi wearing the True Cross uniform! That's right! A FREE Allen! ONLY FOR YOU GUYS ON WATTPAD!

Something like this~

(But better. And you're choosing for the pose)

If you are interested you can message me Via the Inbox on Watt Pad

Or you can message me on my:

DeviantART: SpiderNinja24 (https://www.deviantart.com/spiderninja24)

Tumblr: Lady-Spider-Ninja (https://lady-spider-ninja.tumblr.com/)

This is only for a limited time only however. (I swear I draw faster then I update) From today 28th of October to 20th of November! 

Edit: This offer is now over. Don't be sad though! Cause I plan on having Christmas sale with all my water colours with a special deal for you guys, a free chibi. But I'll keep you in suspense for who that chibi will be this time. But more importantly this sale will come with the next chapter, Chapter 24 - Stare into the Mirror long enough and you will see the Devil.

Which I am planning to get done on the 1st of December. So stay tuned.