Christmas Special - Family

Its the snowy month, the abbey is complete decorated in holiday decorations. A little Christmas tree is set up in the corner. Yukio and Allen are decorating the tree. Adding gold and red ornaments to the tree. Allen's left eyes still covered with bandages for his healing eye.

The other Fathers added holy and dark green tinsel along the wooden posts. Outside Rin and Shiro are adding Christmas lights to the outside of the monastery.

Rin is on the top of the ladder. It shakes back and forth. Rin yelps clinging to the roof.

"Careful Rin." Shiro warned. "Yukio can't put you back together again if you fall."

"I know! I know!" Rin huffed.

Allen smiled hearing the voices. He'd slowly become accustomed to life here at the abbey. Though he knew deep down he had to go. He couldn't stay, even with Father Fujimoto helping him.

He stood still holding a silver star shaped ornament that looked similar to the rose Star badge. The Black order symbol. These people are ordinary humans. Exorcists but still human with normal human lives. Allen can't have that. He can't age, he can't stay still in one place and he can't get attached to anyone.

"Allen? Are you okay?" Yukio asked puzzled.

Allen wasn't moving for a while. Allen blinks and looks up at the taller young man.

"Oh. I'm fine, I was just thinking." Allen admitted.

"About how you're taking off the bandages today?" Yukio asked with a smile. "Must be a relief."

Allen laughed and smiled. "It will make playing piano a lot easier with two eyes." He admitted.

"I can take them off right now if you want." Yukio offered. Allen nods.

"WAIT!"

"RIN!"

Rin suddenly falls off the ladder and into a giant pile of snow making a loud crunch noise. Yukio and Allen stare outside. Rin emerges from a Rin shaped whole from the pile of snow and bolts right in. Behind him Shiro came in hand on heart. Watching Rin fall off a roof must of scared him.

"I want to see!" He exclaimed running up to Allen.

"Huh?"

"I want to see when you take you're bandages off." Rin explained. He had snow stuck to his hair and clothes. Shiro brushes some of it off.

The other Fathers seemed to gather. They murmur in a agreement with Rin. All wanting to see Allen see through his other eye for the first time.

Allen blinked. "Oh... okay." He said surprised. He felt like he was being put on the spot.

Yukio directs him to a near by seat. Allen sits down then Yukio gets to work. Rin and the other Fathers watch with excitement. As if they are waiting for a Christmas miracle to occur.

Yukio delicately unwraps Allen's eye. Allen's sight blurs for a moment. He blinks a few times and his vision clears up. His eyes now focusing properly.

Yukio's usual calm content expression morphs into shock. The Fathers seemed to follow suit, their happy expressions disappeared. Rin silently stares at him.

Allen blinks. "What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"Walker-kun... you're eye..." One of the fathers trailed off.

Rin took a step forward and firmly grabbed Allen's shoulders. His eyes are filled with anger and anguish.

"Who were the people who attacked you?" He asked lowly in a threatening voice. The threat felt like it wasn't aimed at him.