Kim Asternburg

I hate school. I hate it. A lot. But anyway.... This is a new chapter. It is probably gonna suck but....

Hey, my name is Kim and I go to Westchester high(A/N I don't know if this is real...)and my best friend is Percy Jackson.

Yes, the Percy Jackson. But I'm not one of those idiots who walks around half naked and tries to get his attention. He is actually one of my best friends.

And I already have a boyfriend named Jake. He is the only one for me. But I still don't like any of the girls who flirt with Percy.

They make sure that their boobs are ready to pop out of their tops, that their asses are hanging out from under their almost non existant, mini skirts.

It's horrible how much they show off. Like leave some to the imagination, thank you!

They just don't seem to get that Percy is taken. Yes he has a girlfriend, and yes I believe him unlike my boyfriend and a lot of our other friends.

Anyway, I was sitting in math with Jake, Percy, and our friends David, Makayla, Mason, and Braxton. Braxton and Makayla are dating, and so are David and Mason(yes they are gay. Deal with it.).

We were talking about what we were going to do after school.

"Ugh we can't go to my house because my mom isn't home and you guys know how she is about having people over when she isn't there," Mason said.

We all nodded. His mom was cool, but she was strict when she needed to be.

David laid his head on Masons shoulder and sighed. "We can't go to my house either, we don't have any air," he told us.

"We could go to my house. My mom will be home of course, but that's okay. Annabeth shouldn't be home until later tonight so. That could work," Percy piped up.

We looked at each other and nodded our response. Then the teacher walked in, and we turned around to face the board and act like we were listening, when really we were messing around and texting.

--------this line break just wanted to say have a Goode day!----------

After school we went over to Percy's. When we walked through the door his mom walked in from the kitchen.

"Oh hello kids! I just finished a batch of cookies!" She told us with a warm smile. Then she popped back into the kitchen.

"Thanks mom!" Percy told her, hugging her and kissing her cheek.

(A/N I really love it when Percy is sweet with his mom and when they have a really great relationship! I just wanted to warn u that in any stories with Sally, Percy is gonna be a mama's boy! Because I can!)

We walked into the kitchen and took the cookies into the living room, where we played video games until we fell asleep.

Luckily it was a Friday and we had texted our parents that we were spending the night because we knew we would fall asleep.

---------RED has made u this line break. Thanks Rachel!----------

I woke up really early in the morning. I didn't know why I woke up, but I knew I was hungry, so I got up and made my way towards the kitchen.

At Percy's house, you can make yourself at home, and do anything you want basically. We all were really close with his mom and Paul.

When I got to the door of the kitchen, I heard whispering and when I peeked around the door frame and into the kitchen, I saw two people talking, well more like whispering.