Reading Percy Jackson

Hey guys! So this isn't an update, but this is going to be talking about my future updates.

So I am thinking about adding an additional one shot topic:
Reading Percy Jackson

I love reading these types of stories, so I decided I want to kind of do something like that of my own. Except, it would be focusing on Percabeth moments obviously, because this is a Percabeth book.

But I think that would be a lot of fun, and then obviously it would be the demigods reading it and filling in their feedback about the Percabeth moments.

But I think this would be a lot of fun to do and I know I would love doing it. I just wanted to get your feedback about what you think, and if you guys would like that. I would obviously continue to do chapters about people meeting our favorite couple and I would continue to edit the older chapters, but I really want to do this!

I am going to update one of these chapters, hopefully soon, so that you guys can see how it will work and if you like it and any comments, concerns, or feedback that you may have!

I would love it if you commented so I could get an idea of what you guys think!
I will be naming these:
Reading Percabeth.

Comment any ideas for meeting percabeth or reading percabeth!

I love you guys soooo much! Thanks for everything! I hope you guys are having an amazing day!

-Dawn