How Am I To Survive?

I'm a horrible person. I know. I'm sorry I didn't update. I am seriously out of ideas so if you wouldn't mind please help me!!

So, I have an idea for a new book, and I was wondering if you could tell me how you like it possibly?

So it is called 'How Am I To Survive' and here is the description.

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase never let go of each other. After the battle with Gaia, they hoped they could have a break, no more quests, no more kidnapping...

But that break never came. 2 months after the war, Percy was shopping around, because he was planning on giving Annabeth a promise ring to show his dedication and love for her.

But before he could even get in the mall he was hit over the head and kidnapped.

When Percy never came back after going out, Annabeth broke down. She had lost him too many times. She didn't know how to survive without him.

When Percy woke up, he was in a dungeon like room. He realized he was kidnapped and immediately thought about Annabeth. How was he to survive without her?

Percy was kidnapped because there people wanted information on his camp, his friends, and his family. But Percy being Percy didn't say a word.

As consequence, he was tortured. His kidnappers sent his friends a video every week of what happened there. It broke them.

Read, as Percy goes through one of the hardest things he has experienced, and Annabeth and the others search for their friend.

The past will be braught into a new light, injuries and threats all play a part. Pictures and letters lead to more questions, and everyone begins to wonder...

Will they ever find Percy?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So I want to know if that sounds like a good idea or not. Please comment! I really need to know if anyone would read it!

PLEASE COMMENT!

I really want to write it, but I need to see if anyone would read it.

I will be posting a chapter in a few minutes so stay tuned. And I mean for the meet percabeth thing.

Thank you all so much!