Prolouge

"Michael, I swear to god if you go through with this I'll...I'll...I'll never talk to you again." You turned away from Mike with crossed arms, not wanting him to hurt Hannah like this.

"Like you wouldn't talk to me if I went to that party last month? Oh I'm so scared. Come on (Y/N), lighten up." Mike brushed off your warning, knowing that no matter how hard you tried you would never be able to stay away from your best friend.

"Oh come on, she deserves it. Hannah's been making moves on him I'm just looking out for my girl Em." Jess was giddy and excited about the soon to be prank.

You loved Jess and Em, but they could get a little cruel at times. You wish they would just sometimes take other peoples feelings into consideration.

"Guys, come on, it's not her fault she has a huge crush on Mike." You tried to convince them more.

"Just because he's class Prez doesn't mean he belongs to everyone. Mike is my man."

"Hey Em, I'm not anybody's man."

"Whatever you say darling."

"Mike, please don't do this." You resorted to your last measures, giving him the puppy dog eyes he could never resist.

"Sorry (Y/N), trust me it'll be fine." He stated before going into the guest room. You wish he would just take your advice, due to the fact it always turned out the same way. You were always right.

You sighed, walking into the other room joining Sam in search for Hannah. You had to at least try to warn her about this cruel prank.

"Hannah!" Sam called out.

"Come on, we've got to stop this." You ran back into the guest room, wanting to beg Mike one more time before Hannah got there, but to your surprise, you walked in on the prank in action.

"I'm sorry Hannah this all got out of hand but..." Mike apologized, at least he wasn't being a total asshole about it.

You watched Mike with hurtful eyes, you knew he was better then this. Sam followed Hannah out of the room.

"I thought you were better then this." You eyed Mike one more time before following after the two. Following Sam, you ran into the blizzard, Hannah no where to be found. Beth soon followed along with the rest of the group.

"What's going on? Where's my sister going?" Beth asked, worry tracing her words.

"Ugh, it's fine. She just can't take a joke." Jess said, you wish she would just show a little more compassion sometimes.

"It was just a prank Han!" Emily cupped her hands around her mouth, projecting her voice into the dark forest.

"See! I told you something like this would happen! Now she's gone!" You scolded them with Sam and Beth by my side.

"We were just messing around, it wasn't serious." Mike taking it lightly, as he usually did.

"You jerks!" Beth said before going out into the storm.

You shook your head, starting to run off into the forest, not letting them go out there alone.

"(Y/N) I'm not letting you go out there. There's no way." Mike grabbed your arm, restricting you from going forwards.

"Yeah, but you'll let them go? You've got a flawed logic Mike." You hissed, he crossed the line with this one.

"I didn't want them to go, and there's no way I'm letting you go out to. For god sakes, I'll pick you up carry you in if I have to." You tugged at his his grip more, but he was much bigger and stronger then you, not letting you go for anything.

"Let me go Mike." You growled, still trying to get out of his grip.

"No, if anything they'll know their way around. They've been here since they were kids, you'll have no chance. Not in this weather, not in the dark." He now picked you up, swinging you over your shoulder. You had lost this battle.

"I swear Micheal, if anything bad happens to them out there I'll never forgive you." You were serious this time, you couldn't live with yourself if something happened to them and you weren't there to save them.