Chapter 4

You went inside and plopped down on the couch, missing the taste of the alcohol and hookah, but you promised Josh that you would save it for later. You let out a sigh beneath your bandana, closing your eyes and appreciating the silence, other then the quite voices of Chris and Ash, for once.

Josh soon returned from Mike and Jess, once again attempting to get the fire going.

Sam yelled something from upstairs, but you didn't really pay attention.

"How long do you think it will take him?" Chris was now getting affected by the cold, as were you to.

"My money's on blankets for everyone."

"There's no point in blankets if they're frozen solid." You replied as you all watched Josh fiddle with the fire pit.

"You can do it man, we believe in you." Chris was the biggest dork out there, and you and Ashely knew it.

"Yeah! Totally! Woohoo! Let's go Jo-osh let's go!"

"Let's go Jo-osh let's go!" You joined along in Ashely's silly chant through your bandana.

"Okay, well I'm pretty sure some where in this crazy place we used to have a spirit board."

"You mean like a ouija board? Those things are fake as fuck." The three friends gathered in the middle of the room, yet you just sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling, joining in on the conversation.

"Yeah, (Y/N)'s right, those things are a joke man. They don't do shit."

"No way bro, we used to do if all the time, me and..well-" You tensed up at Josh's words.

"Hey Josh, no hot water is kinda a major oversight doncha think?" Sam questioned now coming down from the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah, just gotta fire up the boiler. It's in the basement. You guys see if you can find the spirit board."

"Chris let's go find it. It'll be like a scavenger hunt!" Ashley skipped off into the other room, Chris now joining her.

"Ummm...okay...guess so..."

"Rad, you're not going gonna regret it. (Y/N), you're alright up here while me and Sam go turn up the boiler?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. But just a warning, I get caught up in some naughty things when I'm alone..." You playfully warned.

"Oh really? Like what?"

"You don't wanna know." You replied with a smirk.

"Behave yourself..." He replied before heading down into the basement with Sam.

"Now for the alcohol..." You mumbled quietly, making sure they had completely gone before getting up. You know you had promised him no more, but who was it gonna hurt? He wouldn't even have to know.

You quickly went into the kitchen, raiding the cabinets of its contents. You decided just straight vodka would be strong enough to hold you down, for now. You pulled down your skull face bandana and swiftly drank it in one go. Pulling your bandana back up, you returned to the living room were they had already returned.

"Chris, what the fuck is that?" You chuckled at his ridiculous outfit, looking at him once more.

"According to him, he's found his true calling." Ashely filled you in.

"You know Chris, that monks can't have sex, right?"

"Well, looks like that career path is gone." He quickly reacted to your comment, pulling down the hood of the cloak, making you and Ash giggle.