Chapter 5

You awoke tied in a chair in a disgusting room, rotting pigs and bloody saw blades everywhere. Your nose immediately started to burn with the sickening smell of rotting flesh.

"Hello?" You cried out in only a whisper, wanting to alert one of your friends, but not the manic. Your neck stung because of the hole the needle made.

"Well, looks like you're awake. We've got a good 20 minutes before I have to get back to the others, so it's seems like now's a good time to record a little something for old Micheal." He now walked into the light, still with the terrifying clown mask and robotic voice.

"Please..just leave me alone..." You begged through your bandana, which was surprisingly still on.

"Oh, well I need a little something for Mike. He's the worst one of them all, and what better to give him is a show of his little pet suffering huh?" He laughed, turning the video camera on that was placed in front of you.

"Fuck you." You growled, attempting to get out of your restraints.

"Feisty." He came up to you, squeezing both of your thighs.  

"Get your filthy hands off of my you fucker!" You yelled, putting on an aggressive act, even though you wanted to shrink down into a little ball and hide away from all of this.

"Fine, you don't want me, then I guess it's time for some needles." He laughed, pulling a gigantic syringe out of his overall pocket.

"No, please no, not damn needles.." Now your aggressive self had shrunk down, letting your fear overcome you.

"It's time to overcome your fear (Y/N)...." He laughed wildly, flicking the end of it, sending the fluid that it contained flying into the air.

"Now hold still..." By now, you were freaking out, squirming in your chair as he positioned the needle sideways into your arm.

"No...no..no! PLEASE! MIKE! MIKE!" You begged and pleaded, calling for Mike's help, yet no one called back.

You screamed due to a combination of both fear and pain as he sunk the needle into your arm, going sideways into you skin.

"No please..no more...anything else..anything!" You begged.

"Anything, you say?" He pulled the needle from your arm, blood tricking from the wound.

"A-anything..." You stumbled over your words, not really processing what you just agreed to.

"Hmmm....lets play....truth or dare... You fail to answer truthfully or complete the dare, you will get another shot of dilaudid."

You knew very well what dilaudid was, for it was used on you by doctors at many rehabs. It basically made you dizzy, hallucinate and other crazy shit. Definitely not something good.

"Wha?" You asked confused, as adrenaline still pumped through your veins, your vision blurred due to the sudden shock.

"So, truth or dare?" He asked, the bloody needle still in his hand.

"Why are you doing this?" You sobbed, tears flowing down your cheeks. It was rare for you to show emotions in front of other people in this extreme manner, but you were put under extreme circumstances.