Just Imagine: Kevin❤️

It was summer vacation and the 100 degree heat was really getting to you. Your hot then your cold, your throat hurts like hell, your stomach is turning in 50 different directions, your ankle hurts even though you have a brace on because you sprained it after rolling it 3 times, and every move you make your head keeps pounding. Your home alone because your parents are on a week and a half vacation to get away for a while. And your 12 year old sister is at her best friends house with like 2 other girls. Remembering you had plans with your boyfriend Kevin, you attempt to speak. "Oh man" you say but your throat hurts so much you can't even speak. *ring ring* really just as your about to go to sleep someone wants to call you. It's Kevin. "Hey babe" he says. "Hey Ke-" you get cut off realizing your insides are about to pour out of you if you don't get to the bathroom. You start running to the bathroom but forgetting you sprained your ankle, you have to crawl because you don't have time to grab your crutches. Once your done with bawling out your insides, you crawl back across the floor, grab your phone, and get back into bed. "Babe you alright?" Kevin asks. "No. I'm hot then I'm cold, my throat hurts, my stomach is killing me, I might have made my ankle worse, my head is pounding, and I have no voice." Kevin replies, "I'll be right there babe." And before you can say ok he's already on his way. Once he gets to your super large house, he runs up the stairs and walks quietly into your room trying not to wake you. (you fell asleep for like 5 minutes) He walks over to your bed and kneels down, pushing a piece of your super curly hair back. "Are you ok Y/N?" he asks. "No Kevin but you really shouldn't be here I don't want to get you sick" you reply straining you voice. Replying he says, "I can't leave my baby here all alone." Before you can say anything else he leans in and presses his lips softly against yours. "I love you" you say. "Try and sleep my princess, I'll be here when you wake up." You close your eyes and Kevin walks around to get in bed with you. "I love you too" he says before wrapping his arms around you making you feel safe and protected.