Just Personally Imagine: Ashante and Daniel❤️

Today you were having a sleepover at the Veda household with Lexi, Shari, Jazzy, and Mariah. You and Daniel are dating and he knows your coming over. You told him that it was more of a no boys aloud sleepover but he can check in if he wanted to. He's inviting Devin and Kevin over anyway so he won't be lonely. Starting to pack your bag you grabbed a change of clothes, your toothbrush, a towel and a rag so you could shower, lotion, perfume, deoterent, you phone charger and headphones, and lastly your wallet and purse because you guys are going to the mall the next day. It's currently 5:50pm and you are supposed to arrive at 6:00 so you tell your mom your ready to go. You get in the car and arrive at the Veda house in 10 mins. Ringing the door bell the girls answer and your so excited to see each other. You 5 head in Mariah's room and start dancing to music. Time passed and now it's 6:30 you guys still want to dance so you just let the music play and play. Daniel comes in to check on everyone and then a Spanish song comes on that you and him both know. "You wanna dance with me?" He asks. Nodding knowing he wanted to salsa dancing you grab his hand and you guys start dancing to the song. (like the two people in the video at the top). All Jazzy, Lexi, Mariah, and Shari did was record you guys on snapchat and Instagram. Mariah also got some cute pictures of you two dancing together. Once the song was over you told the girls you would be right back. You walk out to the hallway with Daniel and close the door to Mariah's room. "That was fun." Daniel says as he smirks at you. You reply smiling, "yes, yes it was." Turning around to go back into the room Daniel asks pulling you back, "come see me in the kitchen later?" Giggling/laughing you reply, "Yeah I'll leave the light on." After that you blew him a kiss and walked back into the room to your bestfriends.

This imagine was for my girl Cupcakey124 ❤️ Hope you liked it! If you want an imagine make sure to leave a comment or message me. And also leave some preference ideas please😛