Just Personally Imagine: Lixcey and Daniel❤️

"Daniel? When am I gonna meet your parents?" you asked Daniel softly. "Today. You get to meet my mom, dad, Mariah, Jaiden, John, and Skyler." You replied back just smiling so big. You've been wanting to meet Dan's parents forever and he is finally taking you to meet them. The two of you got dressed. You decided to curl your hair and brush it out to get that Madison Pettis look. Once you put on some mascara and put on your sandals, you and Daniel took some selfies. You already have you and Daniel as your screensaver but you like one of the recent selfies you took so you change your home and lock screen. You guys are in the car and your worried and Daniel asks what's wrong. "What if they don't like me Daniel" you say. "They'll love you I talk about you all the time don't worry" he replys. You arrive at Daniel's house and meet everyone. Jaiden, John, Mama Nicole, Daniel Sr, Mariah, and that cutie patootie Skyler. You guys talked and laughed and talked and laughed. You were having so much fun you couldn't wait to see them again.  You took selfies with Mariah and Skyler and a group picture with the fam. Jaiden, John, Mariah, and you made a bunch of trillers and Daniel just sat and watched you laugh and have fun. He admired how cute you were. He took a bunch of videos while you guys were making your Jimmy Choo triller and put it on snapchat. As the caption he put "Slim thick with her cute a**❤️". "Daniel can you take a cute picture of me and Skyler?" you asked Daniel. He replied, "yeah bae." He took a bunch of pics of you too laughing and he took the cutest one of you two giving each other a kiss on the lips. (it's not weird so don't even😂) He took a pic of you too on snapchat and posted it cationing it with "they ❤️ each other too much". Then you Jaiden and John took some Gizzy pics, you and Mariah took smoochie pics together, and you and Daniel took some cute pics together. Before you guys were getting ready to leave Daniel posted a collage of all the cute pictures that were taken and put as the caption "I'm glad my bae got to meet my family❤️ (i love her so much💘). You put the family pic you guys took on snapchat and said "glad I got to meet Dani's fam❤️". You said your goodbye's and got in the car. You changed both of you screensavers to the pic of you and Skyler giving each other a kiss. (you love Daniel but that pic was just so cute) "Thank you for letting me meet you family. Their so funny and I love them and I love you" you say to Daniel. Replying he says, "your welcome cutie. I love you too". Then he gives you a kiss on the cheek. Later when you guys were just sitting on your phones you posted the picture of you and Skyler kissing on the lips and put as the caption "love my bae💜" and tagged Skyler's ig. You smiled replaying that night in your head remembering how much fun you had.

This imagine was for Lixcey Lexi170 ! I hoped you liked it girl😏 If any of you want personal imagine don't be afraid to ask👌🏼 -Sanea❤️