Just Personally Imagine: Aaliyah and Devin❤️

One day you and your bestfriend Genevieve decided to go to the park. It was a beautiful day outside so guys decided to walk there. You got up and did your normal routine. Showering all that cool stuff and put your outfit on. You decided to go with a super soft oversized sweater, a black skirt, some riding boots, and boot socks. You curl your hair and walk over to your vanity. Sitting down you grab your mascara. Your naturally amazingly beautiful and your eyelashes are already super long but you put on mascara anyway. Looking at yourself in the mirror you realize how good you look and take a couple mirror pics and selfies. The doorbell rings and you know it's Genevieve so you go answer the door. "Hey girl, you look gorgeous!" you say to her looking at her cute outfit. "Ummmmm but can we talk about you with your cute self?" Genevieve replies. You guys walk out your house and start heading to the park. The two of you are talking and such as your waking down the walkway of your huge house when you see a boy across the street staring at you. You smile at him and he smiles back. Then he quickly tells his friends about what happened and that makes you giggle. When you guys got to the park you sat on a bench in front of the basketball court. You guys laughed, took selfies, even ate some ice cream. All of a sudden out of nowhere a basketball came rolling and it hit your foot. You looked at it, set your phone down, and then picked it up. Then you looked to see where it came from and realized it was the same boy from earlier. "Hold my phone G I'll be right back" you said to Genevieve. She replied, "ok A, get it girl." You just laughed at her comment and walked over to the boy. With you hair flowing in the wind you walked confidently over to the boy. Stopping in front of him, he just studied your beauty. "I'm guessing this is yours?" you said to him. He replied, "yeah. sorry about that." You were fascinating but his handsomeness, his brightly colored changing eyes, the way he smelled. "It's ok. Don't stress about it cutie" you said smiling. He immediately started blushing and said "Hi, I'm Devin." You laughed and said, "Of course you are. I'm Aaliyah." You handed Devin the basketball and started waking away. "Hey Aaliyah? Do you maybe wanna get some ice cream later?" Stopping yourself in your tracks you smile at Genevieve who just nodded at you. You turn around and walked back towards Devin. "Sure why not cutie" you said answering his question. Before leaving the park with G, you exchanged numbers with Devin and so on and so forth. You gave Devin a kiss on the cheek before catching up with Genevieve, since she already started walking. "Bye Aaliyah. See you later!" Devin yelled from the court. "Bye cutie. Can't wait." you yelled back. You blew him a quick kiss and waited to see his reaction. He went over to his friends and they started talking about it. You just giggled and laughed as you walked away with Genevieve with you arms wrapped around each other's torso.

This imagine was for Aaliyah_gordon !
Hoped you enjoyed it girl😊 If you want a personal imagine or preference don't be afraid to ask😛 ~ Sanea❤️