Just Imagine: Kevin❤️

Since your parents are divorced, you have to live with your dad full time. But your dad is never around so he never knows if your sick, upset, or anything. He's always gone somewhere with his girlfriend or just never home. You didn't show up to school not because you were sick, but because it's the 1 year anniversary of you kidnapping. Your suffering from severe PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) but never wanted or even wanted to mention it to  Kevin. "Why aren't you at school Y/N?" your friend asks. "It's the one year anniversary of my you know what, a-and I can't talk to Kevin about this. He can't know please don't tell him. He just ca. He just can't know" you say. Hanging up the phone so quickly you throw it to the carpet floor, worried some stalker is trying to get you. Your dad knows about this he just doesn't care anymore so he just doesn't bother even calling to see if your alright. The only people besides your family that know are Devin, Daniel, Y/F/N, and Y/O/F/N. You strictly told them never to tell Kevin about it. Kevin can't know about this. He just can't you say in your head. You sit in a corner hidden from the door of the man cave (where your dads is when he is actually home) in the pitch black crying, biting your nails, shaking in fear, your eyes darting in every direction because you think someone is trying to come and kidnap you again. When you hear Kevin come in your gigantic house, you hear him looking all over trying to find you. When he finally walks into the man cave he says, "Y/N? Where are you?" You say "I'm in the corner." Once he finally sees you he says, "What's wrong? Why are your eyes bloodshot red? Why are there tears?" Silently sitting there you finally say, "I suffer from severe PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. When I was 13 I was kidnapped walking home from school. The guy, he ummmm, he ummmm raped me and he beat me until I couldn't even stand up straight." Kevin starting to cry walks over towards you saying, "Y/N why didn't yo-." You cut him off saying, "Kevin don't come near me. My doctor told me that some of the things I would develop from this is not wanted anyone touching because I might try to hurt them, suicidal thoughts, phobia of stepping foot out of the house and way more. I don't wanna hurt you Kevin so stay right where you are." He stayed right where he was watching you. Once you were finally ready for Kevin to hold you, you stood up and walked over to him. Starting to cry again you say, "please don't leave Kevin. I'm so scared. I know he's locked away but every night I go threw the month and a half I was with him. just every time I dream about it, it gets speed up." Falling into him arms crying, hugging him so tightly he says, "Y/N I'm not going anywhere. I'm never leaving you. I love you so much and I promise I'm not letting anything like that happen to you ever again. I'm gonna protect with all of my heart. That man is gone for life, he will never lay a hand on you again."

(This one was a little intense in a sad deep way but I really like it. Don't forget to comment, like,
vote, and follow -Sanea❤️)