Part 15

Kalani POV

I have now been in class for about 2 hours now , my professor is mainly going over the guide lines and stuff off the class . Breaking me out of my staring contest I was having with the wall , my phone rang . I jump up panicking to find it in my bag ,while feeling everybody's stares . "And I won't tolerate that either , all cellular devices must be turned on silent or off before even walking through the threshold of my classroom , you hear that young lady ?" I hear him say as I finally reach my phone .
Nodding my head I look down at the screen . August . Mentally giving a straight face at the screen , I decline it and put it back in my bag . Strike one on my first day , just great .

August POV
She declined my call ? It's 10:00 she should be out of class by now  . This class is so boring all he does is lecture and has too many rules , just when I walked in he made me throw my food away or leave . Sliding my phone back into my bag and rolling my eyes at the memory I lay my head on my hand . "Sir do you mind sitting up in my class ? Didn't get enough sleep last night shouldn't have been partying." See . Ever since I bought that food in here he's been on my ass . Biting my tongue trying not to say something rude back , I do as told . He keep this up he is going to hear some words back because I'll be damned if I hear shit from him all year .

2 Hours later
Finally out of that hell hole I walk up to kalani's dorm door and start knocking . After standing there for a few minutes Knocking . I began to turn around , just as I turned around the door cracked open . "Oh hey August , sorry I didn't open it the first time I didn't hear it I had my music up , I was in the shower" Kalani said as she opened the door just enough to for me to come in.

Kalani POV
"It's all cool bud , So you gon' explain to me why you didn't answer my call earlier.. I told you I was going to call. "  he said grabbing my bag of Doritos and laying on my bed  "I was in class and so were you " I reply holding on to my towel, while going into my side of the closet pulling out my clothes. "so? , that class was boku boring man" , " so you're giving a bad impression on your first day."  I say laying my clothes on my dresser snatching the chips out his hand. I honestly swear all he does is eat up my food and annoy me .

"Ma stop playing now  fah real " he replies sitting up trying to grab the bag back . "Last time I checked my name isn't ma and no you ate my gummy worms on the way here you've had enough of mine" , " c'mon now ya know I can't help it " he said smacking his teeth trying to grab it once again. "No buy your own" I say back as I grab my clothes and walk back into the bathroom to get dressed. Like I said , eat up my food and annoy me 24/7.

August POV
Rolling my eyes I get up and start looking in their mini fridge, grabbing a caprisun. I lay back on the bed turning the tv on. I need a break I'm telling you. Just when I started flipping through channel I felt the pillows vibrating. "Lani your phone ringing!" I yell still flipping through channels . Not going to lie that vibration feel good as hell. "Answer it for me I'm almost done !" She yells back . Sliding the phone from under the pillow I look to see a FaceTime call coming in from a contact "Damon👀" . How this Nigga get her number ? Declining it I roll my eyes and throw the phone on the other girl bed. While snatching the remote up from beside me, flipping the channels once again. The phone stops ringing . Sighing lowkey I sit up to get ready to leave . By this point I'm heated. I can already feel this nigga is going to be the reason our bond drifts away and I'm not with the shit at all so might as well start now . Because August don't get his heart broke by nobody .

Grabbing my phone off her bed I stand up and start walking to the door , as soon as I touched the door knob the bathroom door swung open . "Who was it ?" Kalani says walking out drying her hair with a towel. Some fuck nigga , " Damon .. But um I'll see you later alright ?" I say as I reach for the door again . " but I thought we were going to watch a movie , remember what we said last night ?" She replied . I don't want to be watching shit if that boogie ass nigga just gone call every minute.

Rolling my eyes I reply " alright I guess we ca-", "nah I'm not forcing you to do nothing you can go , seems like you need to be somewhere rather than with your bestfriend like we planned but that's fine go ahead" she said as she began snapping the top lock off the door and unlocking the bottom . Lord she's so dramatic . "Look na' Ian going no where so calm your big head ass down" I reply chuckling, snatching her hand away from the door,and pushing her head to the side . This girl man , I swear this girl .

(( whew , finally finally FINALLY . Finally got a break I've been working a lot and I've kind of had writers block . I'm truly sorry but I promise were back and in business. Sorry if it's any mistakes I'm going back to edit as you read this . Love you guys ! XO ❤️))