Clues

Hi guys I have decided to make a chapter just on clues to its easier than flipping through the whole story in order to find them, I have extended the competition to the 20/11/2015 at 6.00pm (NZST) any way here are the clues for you to work out who did it.

Have a great week.

Emma

1"Hahaha. Addison got what was coming to her you know. No-one messes with me and your sister got in the way."

2 - "Next time she wont be so lucky."

3- I am warning you if you hurt them, she will pay the price

4 - This is your finally warning if you hurt her, Addison will pay the price

5 - She may be fine now but she wont be fine if I have any thing to do with it

6 - "You have one more chance, one more or she gets it. If you hurt my best friend I hurt yours'

7 "I am warning you if you dare hurt them you won't be the one to pay the price but your darling little sister will be the one to pay the price.

"8"You better sleep with both eyes and ears open, no-one is safe"

9 "I swear if you go to the local authorities, she will die"

10 "I told you if you ever hurt her you will pay for it, and you have hurt her, so she will pay the price, you have till sundown on the 3rd Sunday of the month to get the money to me or start being nicer to her, whatever comes first."

"You may think you know, but it is someone you will least expect me to be. Oh and don't worry I promise not to hurt her, after all it's you that I am trying to hurt. Why would I even hurt a child? I mean its like hurting a pet. Whoever does it is low life and has no heart or soul for that matter". 

  "I warned you and you failed this time. One of them is going to pay. You are going to pay for this

  "You have 24 more hours to be nice to her, now that you know who I am and who I am referring to. Otherwise both Addison and Evolet will pay the ultimate sacrifice." 

These are the main clues there are hidden clues throughout each chapter, good luck with guessing (if you want to guess you can message me on here ) and we will find out who did it in the next couple of weeks.