~ chapter six ~

Okay guys I'm extremely sorry for not updating. I didn't have wifi for a majority of the time that I was overseas and when I did my family insisted I spent time with them oh well. Anyway on with the story.

Emilia could barely believe her eyes. It felt like a train had hit her and her whole world felt like it was crumbling beneath her feet.

"She's really missing," Emilia said gulping, and nearly believing what was being said as if she expected the young child to jump out from the couch at any moment and scare them.
"We need to call the cops,"  Emilia's mother said while entering the three digit number she had memorised as a young child herself, before being told that she had to wait 30 minutes before she put a missing report in. Emilia pulled out her phone to text Chase letting him know that unfortunately she wouldn't be able to have the study day due to unforeseen circumstances with her youngest sister running away. Before she knew it. Chase was standing on her door strep.

"Thought you might need a extra pair of eyes," Chase said before running up to Emilia and ingolfing her in a hug as she cried into his shoulder.

"It's all my fault," Emilia said In between sobs. "If I didn't forget I was meant to look after her than none of this would have happened." Emilia said still sobbing into Chase's neck.

"Hey hey hey don't blame this on yourself, we will find her alive. I promise you can always trust me ok?" Chase said looking deep into Emilias eyes, trying to convince her that they really would find Addison and she would be alive.

"But what if we don't. What if we never find her. I don't think I could ever forgive myself again," Emilia said looking down at the floor as yet another single tear fell gracefully down her face.

"Hey, don't think like that. Remember we need to stay positive okay?" Chase said picking up  Emilias head from looking down at the ground so that their faces looked at each other.

"I guess," Emilia said rather worried. Still I mean her and Addison where extremely close for siblings not being stereotypical

"I came as fast as I could.." Emilias older brother..., said as he ran through the front door and hugged their mother as hard as he could. "Any news yet? .... And who's this" Ethan said in a protective manner
.

"1. Not yet and secondly this is Chase he helped me see colours," Emilia said, answering her older brother's questions.

"Okay two ; one we should probably spilt up and look for her as soon s the police arrive and secondly, if you even hurt my sister a little bit ill be on your back," Ethan said turning towards Chase making Chase gulp.

"I wouldn't even think about it," Chase says half scared of what Ethan could potentially do to him if he even hurt Emilia a single bit.

"Now that we have this sorted I think it's time to look for Addison".

"I'll go by myself, mum you stay here in case Addison comes back, and Emilia and Chase you guys go to the park and look down there. The cops will be here to start their search soon, and it's about to turn dark so look as hard as you can now," Ethan said listing people into teams and putting instructions in place.

"I really hope we find her," Emilia said once they entered the park grounds skimming the area as fast as possible hoping that they would find her soon.
"Um Emilia?" Chase said rather confused.

"Yeah Chase?"

"I still don't know what Addison looks like. Do you maybe have a recent photo of Addison?" Chase asked hoping she does as it will make the search ten times more easier.

"Yup I sure do here," Emilia said pulling the phone out from her pocket to reveal her and Addison pulling funny faces on her lock screen.

"Cool thanks, she's gorgeous," Chase said smiling, making Emilia feel safe and secure inside.

"Um Emilia," Chase said rather concerned.

"Yeah Chase?" Emilia said confused at the tone of his voice.

"Is that her?" Chase asked concerned while looking at the young child in the bushes with a Barbie  (once again I don't own barbie) wrapped around her while it looks like she wasn't breathing.

"Addison," Emilia says yelling while running to the small child in the bushes.

So how did you find that? I really hoped you enjoyed and I'll try and update soon as ya know. Anyway thanks once again comment if you liked and vote too thanks.