chapter 7

Michaels pov:
I woke up the next morning and the pleasant sparks were still there. I looked to my side and there he lay. He was like a cute little bunny lying there. I couldnt help myself and I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer to me and he snuggled into my side. For the first time ever I was at peace with my little mate by my side. He woke up shortly after and realised that he had snuggled so close to me. He saw me staring at him and blushed while he nosedived into the bed sheets. I pulled him by his waist out and his head dropped in submission. This caused me to growl and he whimpered which made my face soften. I then lifted his chin and kissed him gently which he tentatively responded to.
"good morning" his little voice sang in my ears.
"morning baby how did you sleep?"
I asked, and he replied "good thankyou. Wait what time is it!?" he asked nervously.
"6:15 baby we should go back to bed".
Hearing this his face filled with worry and he shot up from bed raced to the closet to get some clothes and shot into the bathroom.
I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door but the sight I was witnessing was to much to cope with. My little baby had his shirt off and all over his torsoe there were bruises and marks ranging from days old to maybe a few months. I gasped and he spun around causing our eyes to lock together mine holding anger and pain and his shear fright.
"who did this" I managed to say between gasps.
"I can't talk about this now please can you just let me go and I will explain later" he pleaded whilst giving me the puppy dog eyes. I agreed but warned him that if he didn't I wouldnt let him out of my sight for the rest of his life. With that he scampered out of the room and was down the stairs in the blink of an eye. Well that was unusual my Wolf sire spoke up. However I let it pass as him being busy until I heard a noize that made my blood boil and my Wolf started to take over.
MUST PROTECT MATE!

#cliffhanger haha