chapter 12 sex scene

Just thought I would share with you guys that I love this song 😍😍

Please listen to the song before reading.

Jace's pov:

Michael threw me down on the bed and teasingly crawled between my spread out legs. I moaned seeing the lust present in his eyes and couldn't wait to be filled once more. He grabbed my briefs and yanked them off whilst trailing kisses up and down my abdomen making me giggle. The noise I had just emitted make his head fly up and a beaming smile spread across his face which didn't happen very often. As soon as our little staring contest had finished he went back to trailing kisses lower and lower down my body, until he was at the tip of my toes and back up again.
He grabbed my d*ck and started to jerk me fast me moaning like a pro pornstar as he did. He then pulled away from me. "on your knees" he instructed me doing so without a second thought. His 'mini Michael' sprang to life as I looked into his eyes with the most innocent look I could muster. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his tight boxers and his d*ick shot straight up. Within seconds I had my mouth wrapped round it with Michael grunting in the process. I could feel his climax building so I stopped sucking and pushed him down onto the bed. He just lay there exhausted so I took it upon myself to go get a condom and some lube. I finished lubing up his d*ck and with my last little stretch of courage impaled myself with it.
"f*ck your so tight" he grunted. I moaned in pleasure and in doing so Michaels energy levels skyrocketed. He gripped my hips and pounded me to the point I was dizzy with pleasure. We were both reaching our climaxes so I smacked his hands away and got back on my knees between his legs as he was lay down. I wrapped my plump lips around the head of his c*ock and once again the innocent look was plastered on my face along with a hint of smirk when I realised the affect I had on him.
"baby I'm gonna c*um" he grunted breathlessly until I could fell streams of hot sticky semen shooting down my throat. I tried to hold it all in but some dribbled down my chin and so he pulled out and scooped the remains up with his tip and shoved it back in my mouth. Once he was finished he jerked me off until I was writhing and squirming with pleasure. I shot my load and we both collapsed side by side until we fell asleep.

Sorry for the wait guys. A lot has happened recently and I have been preoccupied. I will try and fit at least one update a week. Love yall x