chapter 9 part 2

Jace's pov:
Hearing him say that made me bounce with joy but obviously my bouncing had a knock on effect. Michael groaned and I could smell his arousal.
"baby please stop bouncing or I won't be able to help myself" he begged. My face flushed when I realised what he was talking about and I could feel his growing erection pressing against my ass. I gasped and his eyes started to turn black. He started to move me onto the bed but I wasn't ready. "please Michael I'm not ready" I quietly begged and replied "ok baby but can we at least cuddle?" he begged. "ok then" I pushed him down onto the bed and jumped on top of him whilst snaking my head into the crook of his kneck and breathing in his scent. He did the same and sighed in content. He told me that tomorrow we would both be leaving to go back to his pack. I was really scared tho. I turned to Michael and asked. "what happens if the pack don't like me?" with which he replied "nonsense if they dont like you then they can feel free to become rogue" he spoke strongly. This put my mind to ease and we snuggled for a while longer. When we got hungry we went out and ordered a pizza.after that we came back to our room and fell asleep.
In the morning:
Michaels pov
I woke up early today to ring Arron and tell him to pick me and jace up. I'm quite nervous to what the pack will think of him but I hope that they will love him just as much as I do.we got into the car and drove to the airport where my jet was waiting for us. Jace's face was adorable when he saw the jet he was like a child at Christmas. We got on the jeans he was shaking. I could smell the fear radiating off of him in waves so I sat him on my lap and put the sentient round us both as the jet began to start up. He dove into the crook of my kneck and began to calm down and soon we were up in the air.
Skip flight:
After the flight we got back off the jeans got into my Maclaren. I mind linked the pack saying that we were coming home and asked that they could prepare a meal for our arrival. We got closed-end closer to my territory and as we did jace became more and more nervous of the outcome. I reassured him and soon we were being greeted by my guards. We got closer to the packhorse and everything wasunusually quiet. We got out of the car and left the bags for now while we went inside so I could show him around. But before I could start as soon as the front door ope.ed a chorus of welcome back alpha and luna bombarded my hearing and there stood everyone cheering. Jace was adorable and was scared while he clung as close to my side as possible. Shortly after chorus of awwws followed at the sight of my beautiful mate. I ran to my mother and hugged her then straight after hugged my dad. Jace stood there a bit overwhelmed so I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him over to meet my parents. He timidly introduced himself and my parents thought he was adorable. The each gave him a hug and he slowly returned it. After the greetings were over we headed up to my floor of the packhouse and jace instantly bombarded me with  questions. After our game of 1000000 questions we both went downstairs for dinner and jace insisted he would cook for me himself my parents Arron and his mate jenny. And may I say it was the best food I had ever tasted in my life he has a natural talent. I rewarded his amazing food with a deep kiss every time he came to the table.

Part 3 later