chapter 13

Back at Michaels pack house.

Michaels pov:
I just hope everybody accepts jace. Actually no they will accept him.
Movement to my left made me snap out of my little internal battle and look towards my beautiful mate. His face twisted as he started to wake up and I couldn't help it when I grabbed my phone and snapped a few pics.
A yawn escaped his plump ravishable lips and he stirred more. His ice blue eyes opened, he got up and padded across the room towards me. He opened his arms out and made gabby motions with his hands for me to pick him up. I grabbed him by the hips and picked him up. He wrapped his legs round my waist and arms round my kneck then dove his head into my kneck. "smell so good" he absent-mindedly mumbled and his little snores filled the room once again. I sauntered downstairs into the kitchen and the omegas of the pack greeted me. Unlike Jace's pack my omegas were treated like royalty. I stood beside them as they looked at me with strange looks. "I would like to introduce to you all your new luna" I stated happily adoration filling my voice. Jace woke up because of the smell of cooking bacon. He raised his head at the sight of the omegas infront of us and panick filled his eyes. "don't worry they love you already" I reassured while giving his a quick peck on the lips. We both ate breakfast away from the other pack members and I had some business to attend to. After my paperwork was done I took jace to meet a few of my close pack friends. They said hey and they were all getting on like a house on fire. Suddenly my beta burst into the room and informed me he could hear one of the pack children screaming in one of the houses on my pack lands. Jace sprung out of my arms and raced towards the sound. I followed suit trying to keep up with his surprisingly rapid pace. We reached the house in just under a minute and jace burst through the door. "oh great another know it all telling me how to raise my daughter" he snarled at jace. I was fuming and was just about to step in until jaces anger exploded. "DO NOT DISRESPECT YOUR LUNA AND GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER BEFORE I SNAP YOUR KNECK YOU WORTHLESS MUTT" he bellowed at my pack member I recognised at Steven. Steven cowered back in fear as jaces white Wolf began to show. He bit into my kneck which made me moan and whine when he pulled away. he could connect to the mind link now so he screamed "PACK MEETING NOW" in seconds everyone was outside awaiting our arrival. Jace grabbed Steven by his ear and dragged him outside whilst balancing Stevens daughter Emily on his hip. Hopefully he didn't notice the way I stared at his ass the whole way there. Once we were in the garden he stepped up onto the stage with Steven and handed me Emily as she sobbed into my shoulder. Mumbles burst through the pack at the unknown face of Jace. "QUIET" the whole pack fell silent.
"As you can see I am pissed off and want you all to listen" he seethed. Some of the pack members burst into laughter at jace making me emitt a low growl. Jace became more angry and spoke again this time in a low warning voice. "you will all listen or else" he warned nearing the end of his patience. My gamma jack raised his hand and spoke without permission. "No and what are you gonna do about it" he laughed mockingly. Jace jabbed his fingers into Stevens kneck and he dropped to the floor out cold. He stalked towards jack and grabbed him round the kneck. He then launched him onto the stage whilst walking back up and onto the podium. "YOU DO NOT DISRESPECT YOUR LUNA" he instructed angrily. Gasps were heard from the pack and Jack began to tumble. Jace picked jack back up by his throat and threw him back out into the crowd. "As for you" he stated towards Steven "guards take him to the dungeons" yes luna they replied and took Steven away. "now for me to introduce myself, I am jace your luna and you will treat me with respect. Feel free to approach me any time with problems and I am sorry for my outburst" he spoke confidently. I stepped up on stage and too his hand as the pack applauded us. This was perfect better than I hoped it was. We both left with Emily by our side. "we will take care of you jace told her as she cried out a thank you so much in appreciation of being free from that monster." I'm proud of the way you handled that today" I told him as we both padded back to the room me picking him up first. We both had a power nap and woke up later on in the day. The rest of the day was uneventful and we both went to bed feeling triumphed.

So sorry for the long update but what do you all think I would love to know from you all!??