chapter 9 part 1

Michaels pov:
The sound of my baby's scream made my blood run cold and I flew down the stairs faster than lightning. I flew into the kitchen and I couldnt help it but my wolf took over.
Sire's pov:
I took over and there stood brynne in human form with that guy luca raining punches down onto his fragile form mercilessly. I launched forward and bit right into luca's leg. He spun round and saw me defending my baby and shifted into his Wolf. He was a lot smaller than me and this would be over in no time. He launched towards me and I smacked him out of the way with my muzzle and he flew across the kitchen then slammed into the wall. He shifted back and so did I he pulled his shorts on and jace's passed me some aswell. I could smell hus arousal but let it pass
I had more important things to worry about. I stalked towards luca and gripped him by his throat while hauling him up into the air.
"How dare you hurt and disrespect my mate" I seethed whilst punching him across the face numerous times.
I could see him blacking out but I didn't mind he could die for all I care. But I could feel a little tugging on the end of my sleave. It was jace's and he silently begged me to put him down which I did and he dropped to the floor with a thud. He launched himself towards jace while I was off guard and was about to punch jace but before I could intervene jace had backhanded him right across the face and to my dismay luca dropped to the floor unconscious. I stared at my baby in shock and he just blushed and looked down. I lifted his chin up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I then Picked him up and trotted back upstairs whilst jace sat in my arms his head buried in my kneck. I could feel his lips pressing little kisses up and down my jawline and down my kneck. I walked into our room and locked the door. I sat down on the bed with jace in my lap and gently pulled his face out of my kneck.
"I think you need to explain" I stated to him.
He began to tremble and tears started to slip from his eyes in a steady stream. "don't cry baby I'm not angry I just want you to tell me so I can make it stop" I begged him and he began to speak.
"I'm the omega of the pack, I'm abused bullied and the outcast. Why would you like me I don't understand" I sobbed.
"Do you want to know why I like you?" I asked him and he nodded timidly.
"well for one you were destined to be mine. Two well look at you your the definition of gorgeous. And three that's of yours. Wow I could just stare at that all day." with that last comment his face flushed red and I chuckled. He stuffed his head back into my kneck and I kissed his hair. "Thankyou so much" he spoke up quietly.
"thankyou for what baby?" I asked.
"thankyou for not being like everybody else and thanks for being so nice to me" he innocently spoke. This made me smiled and I kissed him deeply. It didn't take him long to respond and the feeling of his lips on mine was pure bliss. I pulled away and I heard my baby mumble something.
"what was that baby?" I asked and his face flushed red.
"I can't say it because it's embarrassing" he whined.
"fine then no more kisses for you if you don't tell me" I warned. His face dropped and he huffed.
"fine I said I love you" he spoke just above a whisper. That phrase made my heart race and I automatically responded.
"I love you to" as soon as that left my lips his face filled with joy and he started bouncing up and down in my lap giggling with joy.

Will update part 2 later