chapter 10

Michael's pov:
I was in my office when I heard my little mate whimper. I shot out of my seat and flew up the stairs towards our room. As I got to the door my mother had beat me to it and blocked my entrance. Then I smelt it, jace had gone into heat and my eyes turned black. She locked the door in my face but minutes later after I heard her speaking about heat to jace I had had enough and burst through the door breaking the lock in the process. I pushed her out and jace sat there deep in thought. He turned to me and just said
"Please"
"Please what?" I asked him kind of confused but more impatiently. 
"Please" he repeated whilst crawling his way over the bed and onto my lap.
"Please help me" he begged and that was all I needed.
SEXUAL WARNING!
I attacked him with kisses and it started to get heated. I slipped my tongue into his mouth after he granted my entrance. I explored every inch of his mouth and his adorable self melted into the kiss. His gentle arms snaked their way around my kneck and he pulled away with a hint of fear in his eyes. He turned to me and asked "will it hurt?" With which I replied "will what hurt baby?".
"Everything?" He asked so innocently. I cooed in my head and replied "well if your talking about sex then a little but I will be gentle and marking will but I will stop the pain I promise" I stated with hope wishing he will still go through with it. I turn and just stare at his feminine build and his amazing ass. He looks at me and our eyes meet.
"What are you waiting for?" he asks as he bites his plump bottom lip. Im stunned at his words and he decides to set the ball rolling as he lunges towards me and connects our lips back up into a passionate kiss. I reply and gently lift him off my lap and sit him down on his knees on the bed. I to then sit on my knees and the difference in height makes me even more turned on. He then pulls my t-shirt off expertly and his mouth gravitates towards my nipples. His mouth clasps around one as his gently rubs the other nub with his thumb and forefinger and vice versa. He spreads his knees out and his back arches forward leaving a gap between his back and the waistband of his skinny jeans. This gives me a little taster of what im going to get as I see his perfect perky little globes which are enveloped by his tight pink briefs. By now my dick is tenting in my slacks and sire is fighting for control. I see jace's crystal blue eyes change to a violet colour and know that his wolf is in control. He takes me off guard as he pulls me up from the bed, stands us both up and pushes us back down again this time with him slowly crawling his way up my legs to my torso and smashing our lips together in a passionate kiss. "Its nice to meet you im Brynne" jace spoke but in a slightly deeper and more cheeky voice. But he doesnt give me the time to reply as his hand suddenly starts to rub my shaft without warning and as I moan sire manages to take over.
Sire's pov:
I grabbed brynne's ass, stood up and hauled him into the air as he instinctively wrapped his arms around my kneck and his legs around my waist. I kissed him one last time before throwing him onto the bed. His head dropped as I took off his shirt and saw all the bruises and cuts on his torso. I lifted his chin and just simply stated "beautiful" and he perked up at my short statement.
I then worked his nipples and had him panting and moaning for me to fuck him. It took so much to hold myself back but I had a better idea and I staryed to play with his shaft and his nipples at the same time. I unbuttoned his jeans and allowed his tight pink briefs to be on full view as I stared at his amazing ass and licked my lips.
This is going to be fun was the last thing I thought before I continue

Part 2 soon

#cliffhanger