Part 1 - Welcome to the Authority

Betraying my "best friends" was fine with me. They were probably expecting me to feel some sort of remorse, but I definitely didn't. In fact, it looked like they were the only ones feeling that. The crowd cheered me for my betrayal, my pipebomb. It was a pipebomb that I hoped that affected not just my former allies, but the whole "Divas Division". Ugh, "diva"... Sounds more like an insult. I really wanted to spark a change, not just an hashtag, like most people in the back wanted. I want "Women's Wrestling" to make a return to the main roster. NXT doesn't seem to have a problem with "Women's Wrestling". Sometimes, I wish to return to that place. I would much prefer to be there, rather than here anyways...

As all these thoughts rushed through my head, somebody was walking through the hallway. Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins was the Authority's golden boy and I had known him since FCW. In FCW, I just debuted and I basically followed Seth for a while. The Seth Rollins in FCW was nowhere near who he is now, which I'm kind of fine with. The major issue I had was that we never really talked after Seth made his debut as the Shield, along with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Speaking of such, instead of walking past me, Seth went towards me, which is weird...

"You were amazing out there," Seth said, sounding a bit in awe, which was even more weird.

"Thanks," I said, not knowing what to say.

"It takes a lot of guts to do what you did, and I'm glad you did what you did," Seth smiled. "We have a lot of things in common, you know?" Seth continued.

And that was when I immediately knew what he was trying to do. Seth Rollins, the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion, was smooth-talking me, maybe trying to convince me to join the Authority! I decided to listen to what Seth had to say to me.

"We both were the 1st NXT Champions of our divisions," Seth said, which was true. "We both were the 1st people from NXT to win the major main roster championships," Seth continued, which was also true. "We both had the spotlight taken away from someone who doesn't deserve it." I definitely agree with that. "And we both 'betrayed' our allies." Everything Seth had said was true. We did have a lot of things in common, maybe too much. I nodded. "Oh, and we both wear leather," Seth and I chuckled.

"You could've said better," I said. Seth laughed and then got into a more serious face.

"The point is... I want you to join the Authority, Paige," Seth said.

I knew it. However, I had no idea what to say. I wasn't sure if I should join the Authority or not.

"If you join the Authority, we could rule the world together!" Seth was trying to convince me and it was actually kind of working. "We can change this place and start a true revolution." I was starting to sink even deeper into his words. "I can tell you really do want a change and with the backing and power of the Authority, we can do it," Seth reassured. "So Paige, will you join the Authority?" Seth asked slowly.

Facts or false promises? The question burned into my mind. Despite my feelings and thoughts, I said it.

"Yes," I said quietly, still thinking over my decision.

"What?" Seth asked. I smiled. Of course he said that.

"I'll join the Authority," I said, this time more louder. A surprised, but happy look came up on Seth's face.

"Good. I'll take you to Hunter and Stephanie's office," Seth said.

We walked to their office, as I wondered what I had gotten myself into. I know one thing that's certain however. This will definitely be a highlight in my career.

Seth and I walked into Hunter and Stephanie's office and I suddenly started getting even more nervous than I already was. Hunter and Stephanie were talking about something, probably about the Kane and Seth Rollins situation. They both looked at me and smiles immediately came up on their faces.

"Nice to see you, Paige," Stephanie said.

"So are you joining us then?" Hunter asked.

"Yes," I replied. I looked at Seth and he smiled.

"We need to tell her the plan," Seth told Stephanie and Hunter.

"Right," Hunter said. "Let's sit down," Hunter continued, as we all started to sit down. Seth and I sat down on a comfy, red sofa, while Hunter and Stephanie sat on another one, facing towards us.

"So here's the buildup," Stephanie said. "While we sort out this Seth-Kane situation, you will be acting as a 'frenemy' that keeps betraying them and at the same time, is loyal to them at any means necessary, including attacking any 'divas' that dare to come close to you guys," Stephanie explained. "You will do this, until after Hell in a Cell, where you will solidify your true feelings about them, by attacking them after a match," Stephanie continued. "Speaking of Hell in a Cell, we are planning to fire Kane and make him no longer Director of Operations, so you might also get the job of Director of Operations, then we'll promote you as a competitor and the true face of the Women's Division," Stephanie added on. This might be fun after all. I nodded.

"On the road to Survivor Series, there will be a Fatal 4-Way Match to determine the #1 Contender to the Divas Championship and you'll win it, I'm sure of," I smiled. Nice to know Stephanie has faith in me already. "Also, I will criticize the division for failing to make a 'Divas Revolution' and you'll be with them, knowing what will happen, so what will happen is that the match at Survivor Series will be a Lumberjill match and the division will surround the ring," Stephanie explained in further detail. "Hunter and I will walk towards the ring, distracting everyone except you," Hunter nodded in agreement. "You will make the roll up pin on Charlotte and win the title."

Part of me lighted up with joy. It's been a year since I had hands on that title anyways. However, there was another part of me that felt like I shouldn't have it. There were other Women Wrestlers who deserved it like Sasha Banks. We had our differences in NXT and even some on the main roster, but I respected and admired her. She was such a talented wrestler and she's literally just as young as me! We definitely could've been friends, or allies, and we still can. Despite my true feelings, I put up a little smile on my face.

"Whatever happens next, when the 'Lumberjills' aren't looking at you, you'll attack them all," a grin appeared on my face. The return of who I truly am. "After you attack them, we will join you in the ring and that will proudly make it clear you have joined the Authority."

Pretty good plan. But I wondered.

"What about Seth?" I asked. Seth smiled at me, probably glad I still have a heart.

"I'll just be doing my own business, defending my title and being the best Champion there ever was, right after Kane gets fired from his job as Director of Operations," Seth replied. We smiled back at each other and I could already tell it was cringeworthy in Hunter and Stephanie's eyes. Hunter let out a huge cough, which caught Seth and I's attention. It felt like we were kids in High School all over again.

"So do you have any more questions, Paige?" Hunter asked me. And so I did.

"How are you guys always so certain?" I asked. It was a question I always had. Hunter gave me a smirk.

"The Authority always wins, Paige," I smiled. Well of course they would say that. "And once you're truly with the Authority, you'll be on the winning side as well," Hunter added on. Hunter looked at Stephanie, seeing if she had anything else to say or add on.

"Anything else?" Stephanie asked.

I shook my head.

"Welcome to the Authority," they both reached out to hug me like I was their daughter.

I hope you guys like this, since I'm not sure if I should continue this to make it a series. To any WWE shipper, I have a YouTube channel by the name of 50shadesoftrash, so if you want... SUBSCIRBE PLZ (ya, I just promoted my own YouTube channel)