Part 6 - Starbucks?

I headed backstage with the Authority by my side, title in hand. I was such a mess after that match and I needed time to rest.

"Good job out there, Paige," Stephanie whispered to me.

As I was about to reply, Renee Young came up to us.

"Paige, about what happened out there-"

"Look, sweetheart, this isn't the time for you to be asking questions. I'm the new Divas Champion and I did what I had to do to be the best. As champion, I deserve some privacy, so why don't you go run back to Dean Ambrose, and leave us alone!" I yelled at Renee as she slowly backed away. My bitchy side returned and I felt no sympathy for Renee what so ever.

"Now... that's what a true champion does," Hunter smiled at me and patted me on the back. "By the way, you're not going to be the Director of Operations because we honestly don't need one or another Kane. Besides, you're the Divas Champion," I chuckled. "Anyways, we'll let you savor this moment and leave you alone. Enjoy it, kiddo." Hunter and Stephanie left me by myself.

There's just no words for this at all. New champion. Joined the Authority. I'm on top, right where I should be. It's the beginning of an actual revolution for good. I looked at the title. First, we need to change this stupid butterfly. I looked up to see Seth.

"Congrats, Paige!" Seth smiled. "You were amazing like always, and now, you're part of the Authority," Seth looked at the title. "And you're the new Wo- I mean Divas Champion." Seth corrected himself. "Sorry."

"There's no need to correct yourself, Seth," I smiled. "Probably going to change the title soon anyways."

"You should," Seth looked at the title once again. "It's time for a change anyways and you're the perfect person to do it. You're the anti-diva."

Anti-diva. Been a while since I heard that term.

"You're right. I am the anti-diva."

We smiled back each other, until Seth looked at the TV.

"Oh crap, my match against Roman is up next."

"Good luck, Seth."

"Luck is for losers," Seth started walking.

"Isn't that Punk's thing?" Seth turned his head towards me.

"Yep," Seth smirked. "Oh, and Starbucks, remember?" I smiled.

"Just go, you idiot."

Seth smiled and walked away to go to his match. I turned to look to the TV. Roman was making his entrance. Cheers from little kids and women were only the icing on top of the cake as boos from the men overshadowed them. I swear he's John Cena 2.0. Meh. Kind of feel bad for the guy, especially since he's kind of the good guy, but then again, he's no Seth Rollins. As Roman finished his entrance, Seth came out to make his entrance. Just like Roman, he got a mixed reaction, except men were cheering him, while little kids and women weren't. Seth held up his title to mixed reactions.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!"

I smiled. Of course. Seth would obviously say my line, but I didn't take offense from it. I took it as more as a compliment.

The bell rang for the match to begin. Seth immediately went out of the ring. Boos started to form, but Seth didn't care. Roman and Seth stared each other down, telling each other to come forward. Roman eventually did, as he went out of the ring and attacked Seth. They went at each other, throwing punches and throwing each other against stairs and announce tables. It was a straight up brawl and it was definitely entertaining. Seth threw Roman back in the ring and pinned him.

1-

Roman kicked out and Seth went to the top. As Roman started to go up, Seth did a hurricanrana. Nice. Haven't seen him do that in a while. Roman was down once again and Seth still had stamina. Seth ran towards Roman and was speared out of nowhere. Roman went for the pin.

1...2-

Thank god. The match went on and I hadn't remember anything about it, as I was mesmerized by Seth's wrestling. He was just so quick and fluent in the ring, like an acrobat. He was a polar opposite to Roman who was more slow and had much of a brawler style of wrestling. Roman was in control, which was a bad thing for the Authority. Roman did his Superman Punch to Seth, making him groggy. As Roman started getting ready for his spear, the lights went out. Interference. The lights went back on and there was a man in a hoodie that covered his face. Roman didn't move at all and stared at the man. The man slowly took off his hoodie... DEAN AMBROSE?! Dean attacked Roman and did his finisher... Dirty Deeds. Cheers erupted. Dean finally did it... He finally betrayed Roman. It was as needed as me betraying PCB. Seth slowly went for the cover...

1...2...3...

"AND STILL YOUR WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, SETH ROLLINS!"

Seth was still lying on the mat, covering Roman. Dean looked on at the entrance. Dean betrayed his long-time best friend which helped his long-time enemy. Seth finally was up on his feet. He held the title and looked at Dean. Roman became conscious and also looked at Dean... With shock. Dean went backstage, leaving the both of them to their own devices. It marked the end of the PPV and what a end...

I walked out to find Seth. Seth was still limping and tired from his match, but he was happy. I hugged Seth tightly.

"You were just... Perfect."

"I know I am."

"At least, be modest, Seth."

"Why would I?"

"You're such an asshole."

"I know I am."

"Sometimes, I really want to punch you in the face."

"I know you do."

As much as I didn't want to, I smiled at Seth.

"But seriously, you were amazing."

"Fine, I'll say it...  Thanks."

"I'm so happy you're still champion."

"Was there any doubt I won't be?"

"Yes."

"You know, it probably sucks to be Roman right now."

"Yeah, Dean betrayed him, and it was honestly coming."

"Yep, it happens all the time to the best of friends."

There was a silence because we both know from experience.

"Anyways... Paige..."

"What?"

"Starbucks?"