Part 5 - Welcome...

Survivor Series... Great... There's just so much pressure on me. What if I screw up and lose to Charlotte? Then what? I pace back and forth around the hallways. As thoughts rush through my head, Seth comes in and distracts me from going insane... Kind of.

"Hey, are you going to be fine? You look like Dean Ambrose when I betrayed the Shield," Seth joked. I laughed, since it was actually a pretty decent joke.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm just nervous as hell. What if I screw this up?" I feel like a tear is going to go down my face. Don't cry, Paige. Don't cry. Not in front of Seth...

"You won't. I know you. You're a badass and you'll tear Charlotte to pieces," Seth held my hand tight. Woah, um, OK then... "If you screw it up, you'll join the Authority anyways," Seth smiled and slowly let go of my hand. "I'll make sure of it," Seth whispered in my ear.

Without hesitation, I hugged Seth. This must be a really awkward moment. Seth hugged me back and smiled.

"I'm still taking you to Starbucks after this," Seth whispered, as we still hugged.

"Fine," I replied. We stopped hugging and had an awkward silence. "Don't you have to get ready for your match with Roman?" I asked, breaking the silence.

Seth moaned. "Yeah... I'll see you later," Seth said as he went his own way. I watch as Seth walks through the hallway. Memories... I go to the locker room. I sit down somewhere, away from everyone else. Then, I realize. Sasha isn't here at Survivor Series. Sasha is dealing with stuff from NXT, which she should be done by now. This means that Sasha won't be at the Lumberjill match and I won't attack her, which means that Sasha might not actually hate me and I have a friend... I hope so.

Survivor Series starts... And I watch the show with the other Divas, who have no idea what's going to happen...

Two hours later...

It's time... Everybody makes their entrance, including the Lumberjills. My mind isn't focused and is scattered like a puzzle. The bells rings... Oh sh- Charlotte immediately does a spear and attacks the living crap out of me. Ouch... I push her away and toss over the top rope. The Lumberjills do their jobs, and toss her back in the ring. I stomp her to the mat as much as I can, and strangle her. Charlotte reverses it and slaps me. I pull on her hair and toss her across the ring by her hair, despite the referee's pleas to let go. I take this time to rest, while Charlotte slowly gets up. I go for a superkick, but Charlotte reverses it and I'm on my knees. Charlotte runs across the ring and... Natural selection?! Charlotte goes for the pin...

1...2-

Nope. I'm not losing that way. I can't. I have to win. Charlotte picks me up and... I do an enziguri to Charlotte. No idea where that came from. Seth? Ha, maybe. I take this time to regain my stamina and as Charlotte starts to get up, I knee her right in the face. I get her in position for the Ram-Paige, but Charlotte escapes my grasp. Charlotte does her father's signature chop multiple times, and tosses me over the top rope. I fall to the ground, and the Lumberjills grab me and toss me back in the ring. I try to get up, but I just can't. Then... Charlotte grabs my legs...

"WOOOOOO!!!"

Don't tap, Paige. Don't tap... Charlotte puts me in the Figure 8. I scream and pain rushes through me like a speeding bullet. As I'm tempted to tap, I notice the ropes. They're within reach. I reach for the ropes, just an inch away. I reach the farthest I can go... And I made it to the ropes. Charlotte lets go of her hold and I'm still holding on to the rope. The ropes help me up to my feet and as Charlotte heads towards me... I give her a superkick to the face. It's time... I grab her legs to try to set her up for the PTO... Then... Something hits me. This isn't part of the plan. I do the worst thing possible... I freeze. Charlotte takes this time to reverse the PTO and Charlotte puts me in the Figure 8, where I have nowhere to go... Crap. The pain is stronger this time and it hurts like hell... As I put my hand up to tap, the Authority comes in. Yes. Charlotte lets go of her hold and everybody's attention is on the Authority. Charlotte's back is turned on me and now it's time. I do a roll up pin on Charlotte and the referee counts...

1...2...3...

AND NEW DIVAS CHAMPION, PAIGE!!!

I grab my title, but see that the Lumberjills are still focused on the Authority, more specifically Stephanie. They look like they're going to attack her! Charlotte is still beaten and is lying down on the mat. I drop the title and get on the corner top rope. The Lumberjills, having no idea about me, are right in position. I do it. I takedown the whole Division... And then... A total beat down. I take on anyone I see... Nikki... Naomi... Becky... Alicia... Natalya... Tossing them into the barricade... The ring post... The stairs... Even at each other... Then... Everybody's down... Scattered across...

I look at the Authority with shocked looks on their faces, turned happy. I get into the ring and pick up my title. I show it off and boos fill the arena. The Authority get in the ring with me, smiles on their faces. Hunter puts his arm around me and everyone smiles... Except the crowd. Standing over the unconscious bodies of my peers and enemies, people chanted at me.

"YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!"

Instead of shame, I feel happy. At home... Where I truly belong. I smile and Hunter looks at me.

"Welcome to the Authority."

I hope you guys enjoy this part. This is probably the starting point of the interesting part of the story. Sigh, if only this happened IRL...