Part 4 - Contract Signing

It was the last Raw before Survivor Series and I was pretty excited. However, I didn't know what was in store for me, so I decided to find out. I went to find the Authority. I headed to the hangout area. Hunter and Stephanie were sitting down and drinking coffee like an old-married couple, which I found cute. On the other hand, Seth was on his phone, by himself. I decided to check on Seth first.

"What are you looking at?" I asked as I popped my head at his shoulder. Seth got scared and I laughed. Seth hid his phone out of sight.

"Nothing..." Seth murmured.

"It isn't what I think it is... Is it?" I smirked.

"No..." Seth gave out a little smile.

"I feel like you're watching yourself back on Cyberfights," I laughed and Seth smirked.

"Bet you watched those videos yourself."

"Trust me, I did, and it didn't make my ovaries explode."

"Are you certain?"

"Maybe..." I smiled. "Well, as much fun it is talking to you, gotta CM-"

"Wow, nice one, Paige," Seth clapped slowly and dramatically.

"I mean, I love Punk-"

"You love Punk? But I thought-"

"Bye!" I ended our pleasant conversation and went to Hunter and Stephanie.

The both of them were still drinking coffee, probably talking about Raw, which was going to go live in an hour. I sat at the table Hunter and Stephanie was at.

"Hey."

"Hey, Paige," Stephanie and Hunter stopped drinking coffee and smiled at me.

"I was just wondering what I'm gonna do this Raw," I looked around to see if there was anyone near us. "Since you guys never mentioned it in the plan," I said softly.

"Well, we actually thought of it today," Hunter said as he looked at Stephanie to say her piece.

"You and Charlotte will have a contract signing," Stephanie said as a smile came up on my face. There hasn't been a female contract signing for the championship, since Kaitlyn and AJ, which was back in like 2013. It was a step in the right direction and I loved it.

"The contract signing will be the main event of Raw," Stephanie continued and it made me happier than I am already. Women main eventing was always considered rare and impossible, until NXT came along and changed it. Maybe Vince has been watching NXT after all...

"That's just amazing," I said in awe. "Do you have any advice for me at the contract signing?" I asked. Maybe I could do something to add on our "plan".

"Actually, yeah," Hunter spoke up. "Make it personal," Hunter looked straight in my dark eyes. "Get in her head and make her so insane that she loses," Hunter said strictly as I nodded to his words. "That's what a member of the Authority does," Hunter smiled. "Now, go get ready and look nice, since a member of the Authority does that too," Hunter, Stephanie, and I smiled.

I stood up and pushed the chair I sat on in. I took one last look at Hunter, Stephanie, and Seth, and walked to the locker room, where I went to somewhere I can isolate myself... the private bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a tank top and jean shorts. What I'm currently wearing? Definition of looking good (sarcastic of course). "This Is My House" shirt with black jeans and heels? I don't know. Black dress? Too basic. Buttoned down shirt with skirt or jeans? Maybe... Not. My ring gear? Probably my best option, but Hunter and Stephanie will complain. There were only two things I was sure I was going to wear. My push-up bra? Yep, my boobs aren't Nikki's. Badass jacket? Oh HELL YEAH!... As said by my favorite wrestler, Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'll just go with the "This Is My House" shirt, black jeans, and heels. I go to my locker and grab the clothes I need, avoiding the Divas there, especially Charlotte...

Raw begins as I put on the "This Is My House" shirt and the black jeans. Finally, I put on my heels. I look at the mirror. Not bad. I look decent. Just one more thing... My jacket. I put it on and I look like a badass. Now... My hair and makeup. I can deal with my makeup, but the hair... My hair is a hot mess. I decide to go with the more sophisticated and straight hair look and go to my locker to grab a brush. I sit down with the rest of the Divas, in the background, and brush my hair as I watch the rest of the show, until the main event...

Main event of Raw...

Crap. It's time. And I'm so nervous. What if I screw up? What if Charlotte isn't phased by me? Well, she probably will be.
I get out of the locker room and head to the ring. I make my entrance, energetic, but nervous as hell. I sit down on the chair and put my feet on the table, because I should at least be comfortable. Charlotte makes her entrance and of course...

"WOOOOOO!!!"

Charlotte gets in the ring and stares at me, straight in the eye and not sitting down. I push the chair away and stand up, mic in hand. Maggle, I mean, Michael Cole, starts talking and I zone out, until he says the word "friendship".

"Friendship? We had a friendship? When you are a wrestler in this company, there are no loyal, true friends. I had to make Charlotte learn that the sad and hard way, and she'll have that lesson stuck in her brain when I win back MY title this Sunday at Survivor Series," I sign the contract and push it away.

"Why so bitter, Paige?" Charlotte asks, which catches me by surprise.

"Bitter? How am I bitter? I'm just being who I truly am."

"Don't be so blind. You used to be someone I respected and admired - Someone I wanted to be. I was just a normal Diva, while you were a badass, who dominated NXT! You helped me become stronger, then you just betrayed Becky and I. We were family and-"

"No, no, no. We were NEVER family. Since day one, you were just a stepping stone for me to use-"

"A stepping stone, huh? Look how that turned out."

As I'm about to say something, Charlotte interrupts me.

"It didn't have to be like this. We could've been something. We could've been the female Shield."

I laugh inside... The female Shield... Sure there was some similarities between the Shield as individuals, but as a group... We were nothing like the Shield.

"Kind of ironic because we ended like the Shield as well. Seth betrayed his team, just like you did. You guys are the perfect match, two arrogant, cruel backstabbers." Charlotte continues and I finally speak out.

"Well, first of all, we were never going to be like the Shield. We were never going to be anything. Wake up to reality, Charlotte. Things aren't always what they seem. One day, there will be nobody at your side and if you keep this up, you might as well say goodbye to your career because you'll be left in the dust, while people like me prosper. And last, you know... Maybe you're right about that... Seth and I would be a pretty good match. But you know who would be better? You and Roman. You know why? Because the both of you are two wrestlers who will never live up to the legacy of your relatives!"

Must've touched a nerve. Charlotte tackles me. Ouch. We roll out the ring and Charlotte spears me to the barricade. Then, I get tackled to the hard floor, and Charlotte beats the living crap out of me. Referees come out and try to separate us, but it doesn't really work. I escape the referees and go back to the ring... Smart idea, Paige... Charlotte escapes the referees and runs towards me. I push the table at her and... It's not effective. My instincts tell me to go to the corner and I do so... Which is a horrible idea. Charlotte beats me up once again, and there's no where to run, especially when the referees are around us. The referees finally force Charlotte to let me go and I escape. Thank you refs... There's just one thing I'm thinking about right now... Is my jacket okay?

1. Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been focusing more on my YouTube videos, so what I'm gonna do is focus a bit more on WattPad for these next days, so be prepared for more frequent updates!
2. I'm going to stray from what's happening atm, especially with Seth getting injured (GET WELL SOON SETH PLZ), because Seth plays a major part in this story. Also, the booking... Smh.
3. Hope you enjoy this one. The next chapter is going to be a turning point (this is giving it away lol)
4. I'm thinking of starting a Josh Dun and Halsey fanfic, since I ship them soooo much. Should I do it?
5. Saige will happen when Seth returns. (I should make a one-shot about this lmao)