Part 3 - Pieces Coming Together

The next Raw...

I sat down and watched the show, waiting for the Fatal 4-Way match to happen. It was my chance to regain the spotlight Charlotte stole from me. If I screwed it up, I would not only don't have any chance to get a shot at the title until TLC, but I would screw up my chance to join the Authority. I tied the laces on my Doc Martens and headed out.

Introducing, from Norwich, England, PAIGE!!!

Tear the stars out from the skies...

Walking out to the ring was always a blast. I slowly took off my jacket and let out my iconic scream. The bell rang and the match began. I attempted to stay in the background and let everyone decimate each other. However, Becky was already dominating everyone, Sasha... Brie... and me! I was already outside the ring, tackled by Becky to the outside. Immediately after being tackled, Becky's hands guide and shove me to the barricade. I get up on my feet and run to the announcer's table. Becky brings me to the stairs, and right before she does whatever she was about to do, I shove her into the stairs. I push back the blue-highlighted, black hair in my face and get up on the apron to get in the ring. As soon as I get on the apron however, a forearm by Brie attacks my face and I drop to the ground. I stay on the ground and watch as Sasha takes on Brie and stomps her to the floor with her double-knee stomp. Sasha tries to pin Brie, but Brie kicks out. I get in the ring, but I immediately get taken out. As Brie tries to suplex Sasha off the rope, I take my chances. I attack the both of them, Brie and Sasha. However, as much as I respect Sasha, I aid Brie in suplexing Sasha. As Brie and I were about to suplex Sasha, Becky comes in and takes out all of us. Maybe I underestimated her after all... I then roll out of the ring and wait for my chance. Sasha and Becky battle it out, two former NXT rivals, who will possibly be my rivals one day... The Bank Statement was locked in by Sasha on Becky, and I realized it was my chance. I kick Sasha's head in and shove her into the turnbuckle. The only person in my way was Becky. I gave her a sidekick, and soon a Ram-Paige into the mat.

1...2...3...

The new #1 Contender. People are gonna be pissed, but you know what I say...

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!"

I do a quick interview with Byron, ridiculing the people of Denver. I walk backstage and I see the faces of Hunter and Stephanie, calling and whispering to me to come with them. I walk towards them and follow them.

"You were smart out there," Hunter said. "You waited for an opportunity and when it arrived, you took it," Hunter put a hand on my shoulder. "No wonder you were the 1st NXT Women's Champion," Hunter smiled and I smiled back. NXT memories...

"Now, just remember the plan, Paige," Stephanie added on. "Next Raw, I'll destroy the Divas Division and you'll be there in the background, secretly agreeing with everything I say," Stephanie smiled.

I nodded. "See you next week," I gave a little smile and we went our separate ways.

Next Raw...

It was the beginning of Raw and the Authority, including Seth, was opening Raw with announcements. Hunter was the 1st one to speak.

"Today, this is gonna be an interesting day for both Superstars and Divas," Hunter said.

And it will...

"We all have some announcements to say and I'll start off," Hunter cleared his throat. "The first match of the night will be a match between Cesaro and Bray Wyatt." The crowd gave out a cheer.

Nice. Something we haven't seen yet.

"Then there will be a match between Dean Ambrose and Neville," Hunter continued. The cheers started getting louder and louder. "There will be another match, and a debut match for one of the competitors, Tyler Breeze vs Dolph Ziggler."

This card was getting more interesting by the second.

"The main event will be Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns." As the crowd cheered loudly, Hunter looked at Stephanie to say her announcement.

"Oh, and we didn't forget about the divas," Stephanie smiled. "Tonight, I'm calling ALL divas to come out to the ring, so I can address them," Stephanie said.

Conversations overtook the crowd, wondering what will happen. Oh they don't know...

"There will also be a match, Charlotte and Becky vs The Bellas," Stephanie added on.

"The drama happening in the Divas Division is unreal. I mean, the #1 Contender to the Divas Championship, Paige, has betrayed her friends and is fighting her former ally for a title... kinda like me," Seth smirked.

I chuckled. So subtle, Seth... so subtle...

"But anyways, Roman," Seth got in a serious face. "I'll be watching your match between Kevin, and I'll see if you are what everyone thinks you are..." Seth smirked.

The Authority walked backstage, and now it was time to play the waiting game...

An hour later...

It was time for Stephanie to address us. I walked out to the ring, along with the rest of the Divas Division. Then, Stephanie came out with a microphone in hand. Everyone was waiting for what Stephanie was gonna do... Well, I mean, I know what she's gonna do.

"Well, it's nice to see that the whole division has come out to the ring, just to see me," Stephanie chuckled and smirked. Most of the divas groaned at Stephanie, while the rest didn't say a word. "I'm guessing this is the question that everyone is currently having on their minds; Why did I bring the Divas Division out here?" Stephanie said. The anticipation for Stephanie's answer was real. "Well, it's simple," Stephanie then pulled back her straight, elegant hair. "I have brought the Divas Division out to give them a little 'evaluation' on the Divas Revolution," Stephanie smiled. The divas were no longer shaking in their boots... But they should. "You see, I have brought these NXT women here on the main roster for one reason only, and that is to make a change in Women's Wrestling on the main roster," Stephanie said as the crowd cheered for NXT and Women's Wrestling, just as they should. "But what do I see... The same old crap!" Stephanie emphasized the 'same old crap' part. The crowd and divas froze in shock... Well, some of the crowd. There were people cheering Stephanie, and I was with them. I was smiling inside, wondering for what Stephanie was gonna say next. "There's been no change at all with the same tag matches, same generic events, and basically the same everything before the 'Divas Revolution'," Stephanie added on. "There's not even a Divas Revolution happening!" Stephanie yelled. Cheers started getting louder, while people were speechless, starting to boil up. "You have failed me, the WWE, and the WWE Universe!" Stephanie yelled once again. People were standing on their feet, either frozen or cheering. The divas in the ring were clenching their fists, fuming in anger, while I was just dancing on cloud nine.

Hope you like this one. A lot of stuff has happened and the ending is probably my favorite at the moment.