Part 7 - Starbucks.

We got changed into regular clothes. Seth and I went into a black Porsche, which looked like it was already prepared for this.

"Damn, this car is way too fancy for Starbucks," I touched the soft seat of the car.

"Nothing is too fancy for Starbucks, Paige," we laughed as Seth started the engine.

"And we're going at night time too?"

"Yep."

"Great... Well, this is going to be fun."

"We're just getting started," Seth smiled as he started driving.

An awkward silence rose upon us as Seth drove through the streets of Atlanta, Georgia. I looked through the window to see people leaving Survivor Series and people screaming our names.

"PAIGE! SETH! OVER HERE!"

"CAN WE HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?"

"ARE YOU TWO DATING?"

I blushed at the last question and looked at Seth. He was focused on driving but I can see a little smile that barely showed.

"Fans these days..." Seth made a turn to escape the fans screaming.

"How far away is Starbucks?" I asked as we escaped the last, remaining fans.

"Shouldn't be that far."

I looked at my arm. There was a bruise from my match against Charlotte. Seth looked over.

"That's gotta hurt like hell."

"Trust me; it doesn't really."

Seth made another turn to arrive at Starbucks.

"Told you it wasn't that far," Seth parked the car.

"I mean, at least, you knew where it was." Seth laughed as we both went out of the car. I peeked through the Starbucks window. There was barely any people, which was definitely a good thing for us. Seth opened the door to Starbucks.

"Ladies first," Seth looked at me as he held the door.

"Go ahead," I smirked. Seth smiled and rolled his eyes. Seth walked inside.

"I was trying to be a gentleman for once," Seth still held the door as I walked in.

"Oh, really?" My sarcasm rose once again. Seth rolled his eyes once again.

"I might annoy the hell out of you, but I swear you... Just drive me insane."

"Love you too." Seth couldn't help but smile.

After our lovely few seconds of banter, we ordered our coffee.

"I'd like a tall coffee." I said to the barista. She looked a lot like me with her long, black hair and pale skin.

"Yeah, I'd like one too," Seth chimed in as we all looked at him.

"So two tall coffees?"

"Yes."

"Your order will be done in five minutes."

"Thank you," I smiled and walked away with Seth.

"She looked like you," Seth whispered to me.

"Shut up," I elbowed him at his side.

"Ouch, that was where Roman speared me," Seth touched the spot I elbowed him.