Part 2 - A New Day, A New Beginning

On the road to Hell in a Cell, it was pretty confusing for the WWE Universe, including me! I basically flip flopped on how I really am. I went from making pinky promises with Charlotte and Becky, to walking out on the both of them in a match. Or even, going from apologizing about it and saying we're "best friends", to attacking Natalya, somebody who I used to respect and somebody who is friends with Charlotte and Becky, and making her take a brief break from wrestling. It somehow reminded me of the times when AJ and I were frenemies, saying we loved each other, then attacking each other out of nowhere. It was a pretty hectic time. At Hell in a Cell, Charlotte retained her title against Nikki, and Seth retained his title against Kane, ending Kane's reign as Director of Operations. Anyways, today, it was the day after Hell in a Cell, and it would be the day I would officially turn my back on Charlotte and Becky. As I paced back and forth around the halls, waiting for my match, there he was.

"Get ready to sip that tea, Paige," Seth smirked, as he had his own mug, saying "Director of Operations".

"Oh, I will," I chuckled. "And I'll post it on Instagram too!" We laughed. It's been a while since Seth and I made jokes and had a good time together, and it was refreshing.

"Well, good luck, and remember the plan," Seth winked and parted ways with me. Then, I realized. The match was next.

Team Bella and us made our entrances and then it was time to wrestle. The bell rang. People were wrestling, but it was a match that already happened. I zoned off into oblivion, not really focusing on the match. All I could think of was the plan. The plan to betray my team. The plan that would mark a new day. Then, suddenly... a forearm by Nikki to my face... I fell down and off the apron, joining Charlotte.

1...2-

I couldn't tell if it was Becky, or Nikki, who made the pin. A forearm then sparked a finisher.

BOOM! The rack attack... And we all know what happens next...

1...2...3...

Team Bella has won once again. Isn't this what I was trying to avoid all of this time? Team Bella was celebrating and the first thing Charlotte was obviously doing was checking on Becky... It's time.

As Charlotte was tending to Becky, I ran and attacked Charlotte from behind. Throwing out punches and stomps to Charlotte, the anger inside of me was releasing. I soon then Ram-Paiged Charlotte into the mat, and went to check on Becky. Becky was climbing the ropes, trying to get to her feet. Becky's attempt failed, as I sidekicked Becky and Ram-Paiged her, feeling a bit of the impact Becky felt when her head touched the mat. Just like the pipebomb, cheers erupted in the arena, and it felt good.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!" I yelled, as cheers filled the stadium.

I walked out and went backstage. The crowd must've enjoyed it. After a generic match, a betrayal happened. One that should've happened a long time ago. I walked back to the locker room, and suddenly remembered. I took a cup of coffee and went to find the man who controls the WWE Instagram account. He was watching the show, so I asked.

"Can you take a picture of me sipping this, and post it on the official WWE Instagram account?" I asked with a little, innocent smile.

"Uh, sure..." the man said. The man then took a picture of me sipping the coffee, pinkies up.

"Thanks," I gave the man a hug, who was probably creeped out by me.

I went to the locker room to watch the rest of the show, and decided to text Seth. There was already one text from him.

"Saw that picture on insta. Loved it lol :)," Seth texted me 5 mins ago. As I was about to respond, I looked at the last text Seth sent to me.

"Congrats on winning the divas title." Seth texted that the day I debuted. We really haven't talked in forever. What happened to us? How could we be so close and suddenly drift apart? After thinking, I finally sent out my response.

"Lol thx," I texted. "Are u ready to find out ur #1 contender?" I texted again, without letting Seth respond.

"Yep i hope its not roman."

"Lol then who do u want to win?"

"Any of them :P."

"wow well I'm gonna watch the rest of the show so don't get ur ass kicked plz."

"haha i wont ttyl."

"<3 bai."

I smiled. It really was nice to talk to him. He was an old friend that I missed, and felt like I could've stayed in touch with him, if I tried hard enough.

The end of the main event...

Roman was the winner. No surprise there. But it would've been nice if someone else won like Kevin Owens. Of course, Seth was a bit mad at the result, but dealt with it anyways. As Seth walked backstage, I went to go see him.

"Seth!" I yelled out, but before checking if anyone was near us. Seth soon walked towards me.

"Sup."

"So Roman won..."

"Yeah..." Seth lightly put his fist on wall next to us.

"You'll beat him, Seth."

"I know, but you know..."

"Yeah, I get it," I smiled. "I kind of understand now too, especially on what happened after my match." Seth smiled.

"At least, your night went well." I smiled back at him. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Seth asked.

"Yeah?" Oh great...

"Do you want to go to, like, Starbucks sometime?"

"Starbucks? Really?"

"But I thought y-"

"You're an idiot, you know that, right?" Seth laughed.

"Ha, and you're not?"

"I forgot how annoying you were..."

"Whatever," Seth smirked.

"Well, I think we should hangout after Survivor Ser-"

"But that's so far away..." Seth said in a whiny tone.

I shook my head and did a face palm.

"So we don't raise suspicion, Seth."

"Fine."

"So see you soon?" I had the instinct to blow a kiss to Seth, and so I did. Seth gave me a little grin and we both went our separate ways. The start of a new beginning...

I hope you guys enjoy this one. I feel like this one is a really boring part and it sucks, but you know... I don't really have anything to say lol.