Chapter 10

Uploading early because this one's so short! Hope you like it! :)

-----------------------------------

A Barbie-blonde girl. Fake tan, hair extensions. His arms locked around her. Her lips tenderly touching his. His hair flopping over his face as his head tilts. Love. Hate.

The world is spinning. It always was, continually, bringing light and darkness and warmth and cold. But now it’s spinning uncontrollably, jolting in all directions until nothing makes sense anymore. Everything is coming crashing down, shattered and laying in the rubble. 

Olivia rounded the corner, barely able to contain the fury that was rising inside her. She had been special. She had been different. But now she was just like all those other girls, clueless, so susceptible to his charms and disposed of as quickly as she had been picked up. She wiped her eyes fiercely, as they threatened to spill over with tears. She was determined not to cry. He was not worth her tears, but they just kept coming, brimming over her eyelids and obscuring her vision until the whole corridor was just a blur of grey and blue shapes.

Then she suddenly stumbled over something, throwing her off balance and sending her sinking down to the floor with her back against the lockers, head in her hands, giving up.