Chapter 45

Hey! Another on time update! This kind of has some mature content... not too much, but you know, just in case there's like 11 year olds reading this. Don't say I didn't warn you! Hope you like it! <3

-------------------------

"You know... we can’t keep doing this," Mr Hammond said, pulling his lips away from Alyssa’s and breaking the passionate kiss that they had both been enjoying just seconds ago.

It was around four in the afternoon, and school had not long finished, and the two of them had taken up residence in their usual make-out spot – the classroom store closet. They had not migrated to any other location yet, in fear of someone walking in on them, and this was the only place that was so infrequently visited it was safe.

"Why not?" Alyssa breathed, as her hands slid downwards until they were resting just above Mr Hammond’s cute butt. "You’re not still scared about someone finding out, are you?"

"Well..." he looked into her eyes, biting his lip whilst trying to think of an acceptable response.

"Seriously?" she raised her arched eyebrows, becoming somewhat tired of this whole spiel. Practically every time they went near each other, he would make a comment about someone finding out. She was past caring now – all she wanted to do was be with him and he seemed constantly distracted. "Look, we’ve been doing this for weeks now, haven’t we? And we’ve had sex here like... three times? Or was it four? Whatever, I don’t care. But no one’s even come close to finding out yet, have they? So what are you worried about?"

She smiled seductively, bringing her lips to his again tenderly for a few seconds. "And it’s worth it, isn’t it?"

"I know you’re right," he said, sighing. "But don’t you think we should... take this outside of school? It’s just really risky, especially with so many people around."

"Look, as long as I get to bang you..." Alyssa smirked as her hand cupped one of his butt cheeks, squeezing it slightly, causing a small gasp to escape his mouth. "I’m fine with wherever we are. Okay?"

"Okay," he agreed, his lips locking onto hers once more. His arms snaked behind her back, pulling her in closer, desperate to feel her body pressed up against his. That feeling... it was indescribable, and he couldn’t get enough of it. And even though every sensible part of his body was screaming at him that it was wrong... he just couldn’t bring himself to end it.

"You know, you’re the best kisser I’ve ever known," Alyssa whispered. "And Alyssa Taylor has kissed a lot of guys."

"That’s because all the guys you know are immature," he responded with a smirk. "And I know you... you like them more mature and... experienced."

"Don’t get too cocky," she smirked. "Show me how experienced you are then. Surprise me," she added with a sensual whisper, so close to his ear he could feel the breath tickling the skin.

"Oh, I will," he responded, his arms moving from behind her back as his hands moved effortlessly over her shirt buttons, unfastening each one until it fell from her arms, revealing her underwear below. His lips didn’t pull away from hers as his hands moved expertly over her breasts, cupping them gently in his smooth hands.

He could feel Alyssa tugging at his shirt too, yanking at the buttons until she gave up and pulled it over his head quickly, the flimsy fabric that separated their lips for a mere few seconds causing torture.

This was the kind of man she wanted, she thought to herself as the force of Mr Hammond’s body against hers caused her to step backwards until she was pressed up against the wall, her lips still moving hungrily against his as if she was starving and they were the only source of food. A couple of books fell to the floor around her as her back brushed against them, but by now she was completely oblivious to all of her surroundings. All her brain could process was thoughts of how good Mr Hammond’s lips tasted against hers.