6.

The Father Daughter Dance Part One.

August

"Little Mama wake up." I said as I shook Autumn's arm. She ignored me and turned on her side, with her back facing me. I blew out air and stared at her annoyed.

"August just leave her, she wants to sleep." India barked at me. It's been two weeks since Autumn got here and India stays the night with us ever since. Autumn loves India so I guess it's okay with me.

"Baybeh, she has to wake up today because is the Father Daughter Dance and I still have to get her ready. You know she likes to move slow in the morning." I stressed.

India jumped out of bed and ran into the walk in closet. I'm guessing she forgot that she had to be there also. I invited Chris and you know India had to invite Tae and Ivory who invited Tyga's annoying ass.

About ten minutes later, India came out the closet with a blue and black dress and red bottoms. "Come on pretty girl lets get you ready for the dance." She lifted Autumn up who reluctantly got up to get ready.

"Babe Ima fix her hair up, then call Tae and Ivory so we can go get our nails and feet done. By the time we're finished, you and Chris should be ready." She said while jumping in the shower.

Shit me and Chris will be finished befo' that. All we gotta do is throw our tux on and we're good to go. I don't unda'stand why girls gotta do all that extra shit.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone off of the dresser. Unlocking it, I went straight to my messages. I clicked on Chris' and texted him.

Me- Bro don't forget about the dance. Ima be hella bored if you don't sho'. -5:23 p.m.

Breezy- Man you know I ain't gonna forget. Autty's teacher is fine as hell man. -5:23 p.m.

Me- Keep it up Tae gonna beat you and that bitch's ass. You saw how she did Trey LMFAOO. -5:24 p.m.

Breezy- Mannnnn Tae ain't gon do shit I'm big daddy fuck outta here. -5:24 p.m.

Me- Man just bring yo ass on. -5:24 p.m.

I threw my phone on the bed and laid back. This dance was gonna be boring as hell but I'd do anything for my little mama. So, if she wants me to go then that's what I'm going to do. I already missed too much and I ain't trynna keep the cycle spinning.

India

I got out the shower and threw on sweats and a crop top. I grabbed my keys getting ready to leave, until my phone went off. I looked down at the screen to see that it was Tae.

Tae Baby- I'm at the nail salon lemme know when you get here. -5:32 p.m.

Me- I'm headed out now. Is it crowded?? -5:32 p.m.

Tae Baby- Nah. Oh yeah did you text Ivory to see if she's still coming cause you know she always likes to cancel last minute -5:32 p.m.

Me- oh shit I forgot about her. I'ma do that right now. By the time I get in touch I should be there so I'll talk to you later. Love you. -5:33 p.m.