20.

August

"Open up the fucking door stupid." She continued to bang on my door. I got up and opened tha door.

"What Tae, damn!?" I asked as I walked away from her.

"Calm it with the attitude. That's one. Two, you need to talk to her. It's important." She started. I rolled my eyes and sat down on tha couch.

"I ain't gotta do shit. She wasn't trynna talk when she was jumping from dick to dick. She prolly was fucking him while I was in the hospital." Tae didn't say anything she just stared at me. I jumped off tha couch.

"She was fucking him while I was in the hospital!?" I yelled. This is some fucking bullshit. She's a lame ass bitch and I'm definitely not taking her thot ass back. I hope he get her little dumb ass pregnant. He's too old for her ass anyways. He look like her fucking father or some shit.

"No, calm down. They didn't-" I cut her off and shook my head.

"You better not say they didn't fuck cause what I saw on Chris phone... I wish I never met her stupid ass." I shook my head while Tae stood up from the couch.

"Uhuh, wrong or not, don't go try to play her like that. Yeah she made a mistake, but I'm sure she didn't fuck him." She defended. I don't give a fuck what Tae think she's sure of. Ain't no nigga fucking with a lil ass girl if he ain't gonna fuck.

"And how do you know that smart ass?" I asked her.

"Because she told me she didn't." She said. I smirked at her.

"Yeah just like she told you she was fucking with him? Was that before or after you started getting suspicious?" She just stared at me because she knows I'm right.

"August look. Sooner or later ya gonna have to fix this shit because... Well just because. Go fucking talk to her. I'm leaving, I'm going to Chris house." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Tae was about ta walk out tha door and I just remember Chris had his ex over.

"Tae. Don't go I wanna talk this over with you." She looked at me and laughed.

"Nigga no you don't. You tryna stall. I know he got that bitch over. See you when I see you." she said walking out tha door. I'd stop her but I wanna see how dis shit plays out.

"Hold on I'm coming." I called after her. I grabbed my phone out of the couch and followed her out of the house.

. "How did you get here?" I asked her.

"I drove stupid, I know you can see my car sitting right there. Now let's go." I shook my head knowing that she isn't allowed to drive. I got in my car and followed behind her while she drove off.

About 15 minutes later, we pulled up ta Chris' house. There were 2 cars parked out front not including all of Chris cars. We got out of the car and Tae pulled out her pocket knife. I swear if I didn't know Tae, I would've thought she was from New Orleans.

She walked over to one of the cars and slashed all four tires. I shook my head and laughed. "Why Tae? Just why?" I asked. She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

"Cause when I get there ready to chop her ass up, Ima make sure her ass don't go nowhere." She replied. We walked up the steps and she knocked on the door.

She moved out of view and Chris opened tha do'. "Sorry bruh it wasn't me." I shrugged. He looked at me confused and then Tae punched him in his mouth.

"Where the fuck she at?" She walked inside and I followed. I pulled my phone out and started recording. I swear Tae is fucking crazy.

"Come the fuck out bitch! Don't hide now!" I started laughing while Tae was walking all around the house looking for the poor girl. We heard the front door open and then close. Tae looked at me. "You see what I mean?" She asked before quickly walking out of the house.