14.

In case anyone gets confused, the story is pushed forward about 2 weeks. Okay enjoy

August

I pulled up ta India's house and rung tha doorbell. I waited for her ta answer but she didn't. Confused I rang tha bell again. I checked tha time on my watch and it was only 7:30 p.m so she should be home. Today was tha dance I know she wouldn't miss that shit.

I sat tha IHOP bags down on tha porch and pulled my keys out. I unlocked tha door and stepped inside. "Indiaaaa. Baybeh I brought yo fat ass some food before homecoming starts!" I yelled through tha house.

I put tha food on tha counter and walked through each room. She wasn't in not one of them so I walked out. I left the food on the counter and headed to my car. I jumped in my car and headed home.

About 10 minutes later I pulled up to my crib and turned the car off. I walked out the car and unlocked my door'. Before I could step completely inside, my phone began to ring. I slid my finger across the screen, answering my brother's call.

Me- "Yungin."

Mel- "Yo man. I spoke ta mom finally."

Me- "Oh word. So when you coming back?"

Mel- "Come on man don't do that."

Me- "Don't do what?"

Mel- "You can't keep holding grudges against her. She said she was sorry and that she misses you. She's doing fine by tha way."

Me- "Well I miss me too and I'm doing fine too. I don't know what else ta say except fo' tha fact that I been stopped trying with her ass a long ass time ago. She kicked me out for her crackhead ass nigga. That's not what a mother does ta a child she so called loves."

Mel- "August man. Just let the past stay there. You don't have ta be all lovey with her. Just keep sit mutual."

Me- "I am keeping shit mutual by leaving her and her bitch ass nigga alone like she wanted. If she wanted a relationship she wouldn't have kicked me out. Fuck her and that piece of shit."

Mel- "Whatever. I tried. Listen I'm coming home today I just gotta make a drop fo' Lucky. I'll call you ta let me know when you should pick me up from the airport."

Me- "Okay man. Be safe I miss you nigga."

Mel- "I'm always safe."

Me- "Oh yeah when you come back I might got some big drops we can do. It's comes with a hella lot of money. Just let me know if you're down."

Mel- "August I already told you I don't want you in the streets no more. This shit ain't for you. Leave it alone you while you still got your life together. Promise me you won't do nothing stupid."

Me- "Yeah okay whatever. Hurry up home nigga."

Mel- "Okay nigga. Just take what I just told you into consideration."

Me- "Gotchu."

I hung up and tossed my phone onto the couch. I sighed deeply and fell back on the couch. Everybody wants me to leave the game like I'm suppose to grow money out my ass. I don't do this shit cause I want to, I do it cause I have to.