12.

August

I walked into the bedroom and saw India laid out on the bed watching tv. I crawled on top of the bed and laid down next to her.

"Watchu watching?" I asked her. She stared at the tv ignoring me. I sucked my teeth and grabbed the remote turning it off. "You still mad? You want me to delete the picture? Fine I'll delete it."

She rolled her eyes. "You don't have to delete the picture I don't care anymore." I looked at her confused.

"So I can keep it up, I don't have to delete it?" I asked confused. She sucked her teeth about to get up but I grabbed her.

"Of course you have to delete it stupid. Get off of me you're pissing me off." She mumbled. I got up from off the bed. She was about to get up but I pushed her back on the bed just to piss her off. I walked out the room and she started mumbling shit.

"Speak up. Watchu said?" I asked.

"I fucking hate you. You get on my nerves."

I walked back in the room. She was in the mirror combing her hair. I walked over to her and lifted her up over my shoulder. "August put me down I'm not in the mood for one of your games." She said tiredly. I slapped her ass and she winced into my ear.

"Who said I was playing? What did I tell you about that hate shit?" I asked. I roughly threw her on the bed but not rough enough for her to hit her head. I climbed on top of her and started kissing on her neck.

"Augusttta stop." She whined into my ear trying her hardest not to moan.

"You hate who?" I asked biting softly on her collar bone.

"You." She responded. I started placing kissing down her stomach right above her panty line.

"What was that?" I asked between each kiss.

"You. August. I- I hateee you." She whined. That only turned me on even more.

I slid her boyshorts off and started rubbing her through her panties. "Quittt." She gasped. I ignored her and pulled her panties off with my teeth. I started licking her up and down her slit. She threw her head back enjoying the moment.

"Who do you hate?" I asked again. She ignored me and let out a moan. Using my tongue i wrote out my name in her area. "Hmmm?" I asked again.

"Augustt I'm about to cum!" She moaned breathing heavy. She tried pushing my head up but I grabbed her arms and pinned her hands to her side.

"Answer me!" I demanded while pleasuring her.

"No one. I love you. August I love you." She breathed out. Right when she tightened around me I lifted my head up. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"I love you too. Learn how to act and maybe next time I'll finished." I teased in a serious manner.

She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "Why would you do that? You ain't shit." I chuckled and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and cleaned my mouth out with mouth wash.

I walked back into the room and she was still pouting. "Baybeh come on stop it." She shook her head and stood up.

"Since you like to play games you have to come to homecoming with me."

"That was funny. I ain't going to no damn homecoming. I don't even go to school there no more." She crossed her arms over her shoulder and stood there. I shook my head again.

She crawled back onto the bed and straddled my lap. "Pleasee." She begged poking her lip out. I shook my head again staring at her lips. They're so cute when she pokes them out. She kissed my lips and traced down my jawline to my neck. "Please babe."