Chapter 4

The next day I have to inform my office about the trip and looks like the owner dislikes the idea.

"What? a 20 days trip?" Fanny frowned in her seat after I told her about it.

I know the business is getting busy and they need me because of my skill using the camera with a cheap price is good for them but I need this, I want to explore the world.

Well I know it's not the world, yet, but at least I could see the amazing building in Dubai that I know will be magnificent and I don't care if I will lose my job because of it.

For the first time I want to be selfish, I want to prioritize myself beyond anything.

"Leon, you know we have 4 more photographs scheduled this week? I don't know if I could give you 20 days' leave" She continued after a while and I know this will happen.

She knows that I never use my leave so why this is a problem?!

After 2 years...

"I'm sorry, Fanny but I have to go, those were my favorite place" I try to give her a reason so I don't have to give my resigned paper.

Silence...

She keeps looking at her computer while I keep praying she will be a good person and give me my rights.

"When will you be leaving?"

I try to hide my excitement "In 3 days" I said calmly.

"Look, Leon....." She starts and for the whole time working with her, I know where she heading, so I nod my head in understanding.

"I understand" I interrupt her before shoving my resigned letter "This is my resignation then," I said with a small smile toward the shocked person in front of me.

I guess this is the first she saw me insist since I never dare to make any comment or even fight her.

Well... like I said, for the first time I want to be selfish.

"Thank you for everything, Fanny, but I need this trip" These Were my last words before leaving.

Releasing a hard breath before turning my gaze back to the place where I spend almost my time there, slowly I walk away with my small belonging in my hands.

I guess after this trip I could just accept the job with my father, I thought solemnly.

Oh well... We never knew what will happen after the trip.

Perhaps, I'll find myself an Arab prince, who knows? I joke to myself and chuckle in amusement before going to my car and god back home.