Chapter 13

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Ring... Ring...

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Groaning when my phone didn't stop ringing, I groggily woke up and answer it to see that it was a Skype video call from my sisters.

Click.

"Hi, there.." I wave my hand to my phone before putting it on the table and I sat on the nearest chair.

'When I say you should find the Arabian prince, I don't mean literally marrying the first prince you meet, Leon' Grace shouts with Daisy screaming happily on the back.

After what happened the night before that Omar rudely take my phone and tell Victor that he was my fiancée, I didn't surprise to know that my twin sister had already checked who is Zayed Omar Al Gaza before they give me the video call at 6 AM in here.

'I already see his photo from google, gosh he's freakin' handsome'

'No shout in my ear, DAISY!!'

I can't hold myself but burst out laughing when I hear them.

'And she's laughing now, why? Tell me is he as handsome as the picture?' Grace said and I need a second to think about how to describe Omar.

'C'mon sis, tell us!!' Daisy demand and I try not to roll my eyes.

"Omar.." I just speak one word.

'God, she called him Omar!!' They squeal happily 'Continue, please'

'where you meet him?'

'Did you tell father?'

'He's mad beside us now by the way'

Oh, S**t, father... My eyes widened in shock when I remember last night since I couldn't reach him, so I text him.

Before I could speak anything, they give the phone to my father who frown at the camera.

'Hi, Leon..'

"Dad" I gulped with a small smile when I greet him.

He sighs 'I read your text... Please tell me what happens?'

I know I couldn't tell him the real reason, so last night I send him "Dad, I found a man, he's someone important, like an Arabian prince and I think I am falling in love with him. So I'm asking your permission to marry him"