Chapter 16

I raised a confused eyebrow when I saw Azka and the others carrying suitcases.

I looked at my husband who was smiling mischievously "What's wrong? Are you going to kick me out?" I asked confused and made him laugh.

He flicked my forehead "Nonsense... don't you want to go on a honeymoon with me?" He asked seductively as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body intimately.

Huh?

"What?" 

I asked in confusion and Omar chuckled before passionately pressing his lips to mine, making me unable to use my brain and even more dazed.

He released my lips and just laughed before pulling my hand to walk out with him towards the waiting car.

I gasped as I saw him place my camera on my lap as the car started to move.

Raising my gaze to his, he just winked "You'll need it where we're going" he said secretly, still not informing me where we were going.

Stopping at the airport, Mustafa quickly opened our car door and Omar got out of the car offering his hand to help me out.

It was this little thing that made me smile.

Yes, this small act by Omar warmed my heart which put me in danger...

A few people were waiting for us and for the first time I didn't have to queue and walked straight to the tarmac.

Wow...

My eyes widened in shock to see that we were not boarding on a commercial airplane, but a private aircraft.

Omar has this?

"The Sheikh lent it to us, as our honeymoon gift" Omar explained as he saw my shocked expression before directing me to sit in the middle seat next to him.

Azka, Bibah, Mustafa and others were sitting in the front seats when the pilot announced that the plane would take off.

Omar interlinked our fingers before lifting my hand and kissing it "I hope you're happy" he whispered lovingly in my ear.

I looked at him with a smile as I shrugged "We'll see" I teased which made him laugh.

Azka and Bibah started moving around preparing coffee and everything else while we were in the air, but I was still tired from everything that happened just closed my eyes while resting my head on my husband's shoulder who looked over before stroking my cheek affectionately and I just exhaled with a small smile feeling the affection he gave me through his behavior.