Chapter 6

"His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahya final resting place is located on the grounds, he was the the late president of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)" Omar explain and I find myself keep listening carefully to him, I didn't know is it because of the amazing story behind this place or because of his deep voice that kept me staring at him.

"Wow," I breathe "I just know that it was constructed from 1996 to 2007 and it is the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates" I told him with a nod before adding " I also learn that the building complex measures approximately 290 m (960 ft) by 420 m (1,380 ft), covering an area of more than 12 hectares (30 acres), exclusive of exterior landscaping and vehicle parking" I mused and saw him amused which make me pause for blabbering.

Silence...

"What?!"

He chuckled "You are an Architect" He respond and I shrug because it was true "I honestly didn't know about that but I just know that during Eid, the Muslim celebration, it can be visited by more than 40,000 people"

"More than 40,000 people?!" I choked and saw him nod firmly to confirm it "Wow"

"C'mon" He grab my left arm before we both walk out of the place.

I didn't realize that it was already 5 PM when we go back and put on our sandals and I am shocked when I can't find Anisah anywhere.

Oh no, where is she?

"I tell your tour guide to leave because I will take you back to your hotel" Omar's voice snaps me from looking out of Anisah.

He do.. what?!

"Excuse me?" I frowned.

He nod at the same time I saw a black car stop in front of the gate with two men already standing beside it and one man waiting for us with an open passenger door.

My heart beating fast for the scene in front of me.

The man whose waiting for us looks dangerous.

Oh God, am I going to get kidnapped?

But Omar's small laugh snap me from my crazy mind.

I turn my gaze and meet his amused expression "You should see your face" He chuckled "It's fine, I won't kidnap you or give you any hard" He raised his hand in a surrendered way before pointing with his head "Let's go"

Should I trust him?

But Omar didn't push me, he just wait with his raised brow before slowly I take one step to go to the awaiting car.

"I'll hunt you if something happens to me" These Were my last words that make him burst out laughing before I jump inside the car.