Chapter 9

My head going to explode...

I don't know what to do after finding the truth about Omar!

Scared.. confused.. everything!

What is he doing with me?!

Ugh!!!!

Last night I can't find him, his bodyguards was the one who bring me back to the hotel.

I need an explanation but I can't find him!

Looking at the clock I decided to start my morning as usual and find Anisah downstairs.

I guess she could explain it since I don't know who else I could ask.

When the lift reach the Ground floor, I saw Anisah and quickly walked toward her.

"Why you didn't tell me who is the real Omar, Anisah?" I forgot to greet her and just shot the question toward my tour guide.

Anisah looks surprised with a raised brow "You mean, you don't know this whole time, Miss?" She asked me back who groan but shook my head to answer her.

"I have no idea, Anisah," I tell her honestly.

We start walking to the cafeteria where I will get my breakfast with my mind full of questions.

If I knew I will go far away from him, from this situation, from the beginning.

Why am I so stupid!

Yesterday, Myeasha told me that Zayed or Omar was in MI6 or SIS once and he's a great person to guard the Sheikh, he even teaches several best people who guard the Sheikh now since he's gone to Maroko and lived there after the bomb accident 5 years ago.

"After the bomb, he changed and I know it's because of he lost his ability as a man that...." Myeasha quickly stops talking and not long after that one of the men in a black suit comes to inform me that he will escort me back to the hotel since Omar still has business with the Sheikh.

But I keep thinking about Myeasha's words.

What does she mean about 'he lost his ability as a man'?

Oh God, what am I involved with?

I just come for holiday not to find myself bound with another responsibility.

"You look unhappy, Miss" Anisah's voice snaps me back from my mind.

I release a hard breath before taking a sip of my coffee.