Chapter 7

The next morning, I wake up with a big grin on my face, thinking about last night with Omar.

Sighing, slowly I stood up and see it's 8.30Am already before go to the bathroom and prepare myself for the trip today with Anisah.

Waiting for the hot bath, my mind keep wondering to the last night dinner. After we finish eating, we walk back together to the hotel and Omar take me to the elevator, as always.

I don't know why in front of the elevator not to my room door.

He just take me until I walk inside the elevator, he even didn't know where I stay on my room, it's like going to know my room is forbidden, is that how the culture here?

Anisah told me that woman going out with a man alone is forbidden here, especially when they're alone in the same room.

Going out with a friend, who is man is common in US, but I guess seeing Omar who often coming here, he knows about the culture and respect me with it.

I respect him for that.

It shows that he didn't think low about me.

Last night we talks about my dream to become a great Architect and he support me with it, I told him about my father who also one and my rejection for working with him since I want to reach it with my own hand and he know how I feel.

I never feel myself so freely in front of stranger before and he knows how to open my shyness personality.

It's like we're a long time friend.

Knock.. Knock..

I take a look at myself for the last time at the mirror wearing khaki long pants with white shirt and black cardigan without any make up then grabs my camera, my sling bag with passport, money and everything there before open the door to reveal the happy Anisah there.

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded my head before walk out and lock the door.

She wait patiently on the open elevator door that make me running quickly to her direction.

"I heard we have another plan for today trip to Dubai" She announce and make me raised my brow.

"What? I didn't change anything" I respond quickly at the same time we arrived at the ground floor to revealed a handsome man standing there with his hands on his pocket pants, staring lazily to the outside and make my heart stop beating for a second for seeing him there.

Omar?

Slowly he turn his gaze to me who stood dumbly in front of the elevator.

"Morning, Miss Leon" He greet happily while walking to my direction and kiss my hand "I hope you didn't mind that I change the tour for today" He said still with the breathtaking smile plastered on his face.