Chapter 15

The next day I feel something or someone around me and when slowly I open my eyes, I am shocked to see so many women standing around my bed.

"What the..." I shout and quickly cover my naked body with the nearest blanket but they just giggle loudly with proud expressions.

Wait, why do they look proud and happy?

Then Azka and Bibah walked closer before they sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sayyidati" They both bowed their head with warm smiles before adding "Sayyid was already awake an hour ago, he told us to take care of you and to give you rest more since.. last night" She finished with a giggle and I could hear the other also laughing with her.

Oh God..

I'm blushing hard but then realize something, the woman staring proudly at the sheet under me.

I look down to realize that they saw the blood in the white linen.

Virginity proof..

I guess this will erase the thought of people who think that Omar isn't a real man since his accident.

"C'mon, Sayyidati" Azka helped me get up "We will help you take care of the soreness you feel now" she explained and Bibah gave me Omar's bathrobe that he used last night as my naked cover before I, with them and another woman's, walk to the bathroom.

I watched a woman give a little pot to Azka.

"This is traditional ointment" She explained when she noticed me staring "It will help with the soreness, so you could do more tonight... or sooner" She finished with a naughty wink.

Oh God..!!

Bibah laughs a little while the other can't stop giggling.

Oh God, help me, I thought embarrassed by the situation.

*****

Omar standing handsomely with a middle-aged couple in the living room when I come.

He turned his head and smiled with a raised hand as greedy for me to come closer before introducing me to his guest.

With a polite smile, I grab Omar's awaiting hand and nod my head politely to the guests.

"Hi, Leon" He kissed my cheek lovingly which made me blush, oh God "This is Phillipe and his wife, they're Morocco's ambassador in Spain" He explained and I greeted them politely which they returned and congrats on our marriage.

We talked for an hour until they bid their goodbye.

I am happy that for the time they were here, he kept holding my hand like he knew that I needed support since it was the first time I'd met someone as important as an ambassador.

"Hey," He pokes my nose.

"Thank God it's over" I sigh and make him chuckle.

"You okay though, I got you the whole time"

I nod and unconsciously lean in to kiss him on his cheek "Thanks for that"

It takes a minute for me to realize what am I doing before I am frozen in my place.

"Oh, I.. I'm sorry" I blush and lean back a little but Omar just laughs before grabbing my waist to stop me from running away.

He leaned closer to me "No need to say sorry" He spoke huskily with his eyes locked on my lips "I like it" he added seductively before he claimed my lips and made me lose my breath.

Oh my God...

We make out for a minute until he leans back a little but I can still feel his warm breath on my face.

"I feel like a real man, Leon" He whispers breathlessly with a wide grin.

I shyly nod my head; don't know how to respond to that.

Omar put both of his hands on my face "Now, no one will asks my ability as a man anymore" He added and my heart hurt a little when I hear him saying that.

So, that's what he means... Am I just an experiment?

After this, he can sleep with as many women as he can.

I can't help but feel brokenhearted thinking of him with another woman.

"Oh" Was my smart response which made him raise a brow, but then his uncle walked inside with his family which made him can't ask me anything, I knew from the way his eyes staring at me, that he noticed the change in me.

I move away from the closeness we took before and take a seat beside Omar when his family starts greets us with a big grin on their faces.

Omar grabbed my hand again and held it tight while we started talking with them like he didn't want me to run away.

"How are you now, Ammun? You okay?" I ask Omar's uncle warmly and get shocked when he taps my hand before staring at me proudly.

What did I do?

"She's a rare woman with an amazing heart, my son" his uncle commented making me blush "You chose a great one"

My heart raced faster when Omar wrapped his arms around my shoulder "It was called love for the first time, Ammun" He stated firmly make my heart stop beating for a second, but was he serious?

Don't know how to act; I just put on a small smile.

I hope that he was serious with his words.

Why do you want him to love you, Leon?

Oh God..

Does this mean that I like him?

*****

Another chapter (I hope you like it)..