Chapter 1

Hey guys this story was written by one of my best friends LynellLangaigne follow her please she asked me to upload her story on my page for her so its not stealing or anything hope you enjoyP.S follow me as well (if u want to ❤)
................................................

We never treasure those small moments we have with love ones until we don't have them anymore.
It is called the moment of impact, you know its coming but when it hits you it feels unexpected. I had one of those moments recently.

I live in Manhattan and I have an 18 year old brother and a 25 year old sister Liam and Lean. My brother and I are really close, he's slightly protective you know what I mean like boys etc. Before I forget am Lilly and am 15 years old. My brother is top in his class and is amazing in physical ed in his school. He takes defense combat and offensive combat lessons not that he needs it anyway.

My sister and I aren't as close as my brother and I am. If she wasn't working she is talking to her boyfriend Steven Rogers. There is something I just don't like about him, anyway my mother is an accountant and my father is a teller at the bank yeah. Then there's grandma, I love grandma cause I spend a lot of time with her when my parents go on business trips which is a lot.

Now before I say anything I need you to believe in the impossible.............my parents are superheros, I said it superheros I thought it was only a myth but as I leart more I found out that my family were actually Shadow Hunters. Shadow Hunters are people who fight the things we can't see its kinda hard for me to explain really there like, no..... Descendants of angels and fight demons as I like to call them but they are really metahumans, and what are metahumans you may ask they are people whose genes have been alltered because of one man's couriousoty.

So let me tell you about a man named Zack Grifit as a matter of fact you will learn about him as we go along. It was Kult 16 2013 and my brother decided to take me out for ice-cream. Since mom and dad were on another business trip and this time they did not tell us they day they were coming back. Out of all the business tripsy parents have taken this was the strangest, my family was so protective and fearful of where I would be and at what time I would be home even my sister would do that which was very weird.

Everywhere I went she insisted that someone should be with me at all times. I didn't understand why until I was just walking home with Liam. He kept walking fast and looking all around. He gave me his hoodie and he said "keep your head down". When we arrived home Liam pushed the wardrobe against the door and he began to talk to Lean in the corner. Lean had a bad facial expression that scared me. After they finished speaking with another they came and told me that I was being followed and they had to get me to the castle.

At that point in time a millions of questions ran through my mind but two main questions managed to come out what castle and who was following me ? They said they would explain everything once we were there. Then suddenly BOOM BOOM BOOM there was avloud knock on the door beaming through the house. Liam fliped the couch and underneath it was a duffle bag. Lean directedbme to the master bedroom and we all climbed under, once we were there Liam opened a trap door under the bed and we climbed in and shut the door behind us. The door led to a tunnel I was so scared that I just did what they asked.

When we reached the end of the tunnel i foynd mtself in an abandoned train station. Lean pushed a brick on the wall and a train from beneath the tracks appeared before before my eyes, I was in awe. We got on the train and when luam pushed a square sliver button it scanned his eyes and the train started. They attempted to speak to me but only one question came up
"What is going on"

TO BE CONTINUED.
................................................

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Don't forget to vote thank you so much